What are your bad habits?

Donolatunji

Personal Coach
1000 Posts Club
Jan 10, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Making your efficiency custom is a standard that encourages you to keep a pinnacle level of energy can get you the best out of your days.

Part of making your profitability routine includes eliminating exercises that channel you, and that incorporates your negative behavior patterns.

Like it or not, unfortunate propensities are awful for you intellectually, actually, genuinely and even socially sometimes. While some negative behavior patterns are more diligently to stop than others, it doesn't change the way that you need to dispose of them.

What are the bad habits you need to change soon?

My bad habit is wanting to do 30 projects at once. I usually do way better when I focus on one project until its completed before I hop to the next one.

Making your efficiency custom is a standard that encourages you to keep a pinnacle level of energy can get you the best out of your days.

Part of making your profitability routine includes eliminating exercises that channel you, and that incorporates your negative behavior patterns.

Like it or not, unfortunate propensities are awful for you intellectually, actually, genuinely and even socially sometimes. While some negative behavior patterns are more diligently to stop than others, it doesn't change the way that you need to dispose of them.

bad habit is a negative behaviour pattern. Common examples include: procrastination, overspending, nail-biting and spending too much time watching television or using a computer

No one is perfect as a lots of people pretend to be what they are not. I've seen a lots of pretender. My own challenge is that I got pissed off on little thing as especially when it comes to breach of trust on my personality.

Some habits are objectively bad, e.g., smoking kills you. Other habits like “sleeping in” depend on context, like if it's making you late for work. And still other habits aren't really either good or bad, it's just personal preference.

If you make a habit of it -- even if it's healthy food -- you're likely to gain weight. That can lead to heart disease, diabetes, and high blood pressure, and it can raise your chances of certain kinds of cancer.

My bad habit is that I uses my teeth to cut my finger nails
I have been doing this for a long time now and I find it hard to stop it
It makes my fingers look ugly and I'm very ashamed about it
Sometimes I cut my fingers with my teeth in public and it's very embarrassing.

Concerning bad habits. Well, every human has or exhibit one character or a habit that might be unpleasant that is why we don't have a perfect being. Part of my own is nail-biting, I eat my nail consciously and without knowing at times, I procastinate too which is not good because it just steal off time that could be use to execute that particular thing or project an individual should have done

Procrastination; more deadly than one can imagine. Its effects has killed more than we can count. If one can learn how do the right thing at the right without letting something else distract u then we will definitely have an edge over life and its uncertainties.

Everyone cannot be perfect which is why we all have our bad sides .Inconsistency is one of the bad habits I posses. Once I get too convenient with money making I get complacent and that affects my performance. Though I’m already working on being a better person.

I like seeing this nasty habit of procrastination in my life so many times and I am working tirelessly towards changing their habits. I like pushing things forward, saying I will, I will, and suddenly I will be caught up with something that will prevent me not to do what I was supposed to do.

My bad habit is that I trust people fastly and has not cleverness. To be honest, it is difficult to trust on someone but I has lake of this quality and I am seeking this task to understanding the people that who is my friend or enemy because fake faces are in large numbers in this world.

My bad habit is wanting to do 30 projects at once. I usually do way better when I focus on one project until its completed before I hop to the next one.
I think These bad habits common and mostly everyone has some of them

Postponing your goals. ...
Living a mediocre life.
Self-sabotaging. ...
Running from your problems. ...
Worrying about your flaws. ...
Trying to control everything. ...
Blaming others. ...
Trying to be something you are not.

No one is perfect as a lots of people pretend to be what they are not. I've seen a lots of pretender. My own challenge is that I got pissed off on little thing as especially when it comes to breach of trust on my personality.

Well, I will not call it a bad habit I will rather call my weak point. My own weak so to say, is being emotional at something. I trying to work on it because it's hitting too deep in me. I tried to do an online personality test and the test shows that I'm a protagonist. I feel too concern about people's feelings even sometimes more than I feel for myself.

My bad Habits are not working on extra platforms and do not participating in these sites ,as I need to earn extra and it is more important for me to complete my requirements but still I cannot takeout the extra time and work there.
This is my gig bad habit and I want to overcome from this condition.

Maybe the baddest habit that I had was smoking. I had been a heavy smoker since I was in college. It was a big expense on my part to buy a pack of cigarettes every day. Fortunately I was able to lick the habit that made me free from nicotine and also from the expenses. Maybe beating the bad habit is easier if you can muster your will power to fight it. The challenge is not easy but there is a way to be persistent in controlling yourself.

1 I am a bit reluctant and I like to put things behind me, which have also lead to being a bit forgetful.

2 Not caring so much to the point of being a bit vain. So I have being told. Some say is arrogance, some think I am a bit rude. Whatever.

My first biggest bad habit is that I trust on others too soon without completely knowing them. Secondly bad Habits are working on extra platforms and do participating in these sites ,as I need to earn extra and it is more important for me to complete my requirements but still I cannot takeout the extra time and work there.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back