What's new

What are your 3 best series?

I watched a lot of series and most of them was very interesting but if you want me to mention the best three
that will be Prison break - The 100 - Revolution

My best 3 series would be legend of the seeker prison break and Money heist. I love these series because they are quite captivating entertaining and exhilarating to watch.

My best 3 series movie empire vampire, diaries and originals I love this movie so much because of their uniqueness and the message behind the movie. They are very entertaining educating and also mind-blowing.

As for me I have many favourite series because I'm very used to serious movie. My face furious series is game of throne. My second favourite series is legend of the seeker. And the third is witches of the east end.

Seen lots of series so is really hard to just name there but I would say prison break, supernatural, peaky blinders. There are so many other great series too tho

Wow!!! My three best series movies will have to be the following
The black list, Game of thrones, and 24. These series movies really thrilling me

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back