What's new

What are your 3 best series?

I watched a lot of series and most of them was very interesting but if you want me to mention the best three
that will be Prison break - The 100 - Revolution

My best 3 series would be legend of the seeker prison break and Money heist. I love these series because they are quite captivating entertaining and exhilarating to watch.

My best 3 series movie empire vampire, diaries and originals I love this movie so much because of their uniqueness and the message behind the movie. They are very entertaining educating and also mind-blowing.

My best series movies that I like so much are bones and games of thrones and money heist, this very interesting and educated movies.

As for me I have many favourite series because I'm very used to serious movie. My face furious series is game of throne. My second favourite series is legend of the seeker. And the third is witches of the east end.

Seen lots of series so is really hard to just name there but I would say prison break, supernatural, peaky blinders. There are so many other great series too tho

I gave you have watched many series because series are my favourite but my three best favourite series are melin, game of throne and legend of the seeker

I am a fan of tv series and the can keep one company when one is bored,break out kings,prison break peaky blinders, vampire diaries, the originals and many more.

Wow!!! My three best series movies will have to be the following
The black list, Game of thrones, and 24. These series movies really thrilling me

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back