What are you willing to pay for SEO?

jyy

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Jul 11, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What is the minimum you would pay? What would be the minimum you'd pay if money wasn't much a concern? Do you feel your investment would come out good? Myself, I figure it would be a good investment, but I'd probably look into pay-per-click instead. However, though, there's nothing like a situation where most people find your site in organic search.

I'd love some sort of guarantee to be offered before I ever paid for SEO. Who could convince me that they could bring legitimate members to my forum and not some fake views or sign ups? Can we really trust someone who probably knows the loopholes to get what they want on their end and then it stops once the money is dried up?

I'd love some sort of guarantee to be offered before I ever paid for SEO. Who could convince me that they could bring legitimate members to my forum and not some fake views or sign ups? Can we really trust someone who probably knows the loopholes to get what they want on their end and then it stops once the money is dried up?
I don't know guarantees could work for something so "up in the air" as SEO. I suppose I could settle for simply seeing other clients who had succeeded. The client list should be more convincing than for "pop-under traffic", though. :D

I don't know guarantees could work for something so "up in the air" as SEO. I suppose I could settle for simply seeing other clients who had succeeded. The client list should be more convincing than for "pop-under traffic", though. :D

Could you trust their "clients" though? I would probably not trust too many people until I could verify things myself and do a lot of research. I think about some business transactions I've done in the past and asked for references and was given names of their relatives and friends (I found out later) because they would talk good things about them. So are these SEOs setting up their own sites and promoting them with fake stats to show you as a reference? How can you be sure?

Could you trust their "clients" though? I would probably not trust too many people until I could verify things myself and do a lot of research. I think about some business transactions I've done in the past and asked for references and was given names of their relatives and friends (I found out later) because they would talk good things about them. So are these SEOs setting up their own sites and promoting them with fake stats to show you as a reference? How can you be sure?
A company that massively sucks probably wouldn't rank for SEO terms. That's one way to sort out things. Anyone agree?

Well, the SEO terms would be stuff like "SEO", "SEO company", "Search Engine Optimization".

Usually SEO is not predictable.
It's a slow journey and after a while, you realize that you have already invested too much. At that point, you can't turn back. So, it's better to set a strict amount for SEO and beyond that, you shouldn't try to stretch the number.

This is just from my personal experience. As for me, I would probably set the amount to around 500$

The price is dependent on the competition I ranked a company's website in the Pennsylvania State Capitol. That was pretty different than trying to rank it in the Whole city. The competition is totally different. and if you're in the small community than the competition can be tough more, if they're already some SEOs are working with the same keywords

I think the price is depending on the business niche, state of your site your goal and product demand in the market.
You should remember that SEO can take a lots of time. With my experience it may took 6 months to rank your site.
If someone said that it can do in just short time, its a fraud.
The price can be manage only by watching your website state and niche

Last edited:
I totally agree with you guys that SEO is just scam as it's way to make money for many people as SEO is not predictable and nobody can ranks you for poor website or page. Sometime so called company build spamming links and popular it on Social media and you might see some ranking improvements for short time but again you'll lose as soon as Google detect it.

I have never paid for SEO, I did my own SEO. From what I see on Fiverr, people are charging any where betwen $100-$300. If I need to pay for SEO, it will all depend on what needs to be done and what's the SEO master is asking. Sometimes when doing SEO your entire content needs to be rewritten, in that case you will have to pay a lot of money.

The only thing I can paid for when it comes to SEO is backlinks from aged Authority websites. Things like are rare to find just like gold. The reason is that most of these webmasters don't just link out to unkown or less popular websites in their niche. I can handle another thing by myself on SEO but strong backlinks are major hindrance, that's why I am will to pay to do away with stress and hustle.

It really depends on the quality and effectiveness of the work you want doing.

It’s also worth considering the competitiveness of your industry; as a non-competitive niche will typically be much easier to rank for.

You can find Budget SEO services for as cheap as £100 a month on something like Fiverr.

I have never paid for SEO, I did my own SEO. From what I see on Fiverr, people are charging any where betwen $100-$300. If I need to pay for SEO, it will all depend on what needs to be done and what's the SEO master is asking. Sometimes when doing SEO your entire content needs to be rewritten, in that case you will have to pay a lot of money.
It's interesting that you do SEO yourself, you must be good at it.

How would you recommend someone who's entirely new to blogging start with SEO? There's so much information bout there, it's hard to figure out the first step.

I will be willing to pay for the total amount of money worth to invest in SEO on my website. I understand that search engine optimization is a necessity all website must have in order for it to rank on different search engine coupled with the fact that it's a long term marketing strategy

I started doing my SEO sinve 2014 and I began offering my SEO services since 2017. Since then I have worked for dozens of clients. My charges depend on what I am doing. For example, some time back my client wanted to have backlinks on his website, provided the servive for $50. One client wanted complete make over, which included content rewriting,I charged $300.

It's interesting that you do SEO yourself, you must be good at it.

How would you recommend someone who's entirely new to blogging start with SEO? There's so much information bout there, it's hard to figure out the first step.
If you have just started blogging, I suggest you take an online course on SEO and digital marketing. There are many platforms where you can learn SEO and digital marketing, however, Udemy is the most prestigious. You can also try Alison where you get free courses. Once you have attended courses, you can try to implement what you learned.

If you have just started blogging, I suggest you take an online course on SEO and digital marketing. There are many platforms where you can learn SEO and digital marketing, however, Udemy is the most prestigious. You can also try Alison where you get free courses. Once you have attended courses, you can try to implement what you learned.
Thanks. I've once tried a course on storytelling on Udemy.

It was free, and it was basically all things I've learnt on my own. Is it that way with free courses, and do you think it will be best to go for a paid course instead?

I don't want to waste money to get information I already know. What I'm looking for is a step-by-step instruction.

I don't think small website owners have budget to pay for seo. You maybe paying only f your website is a business website or ecommerce website. For small websote owners paying for seo will come as a huge liability.

That's correct. When you are working on limited budget, you cannot pay $200-$300 for SEO on your site. However, if you actually want to build revenue through advertising or are selling products, you should be paying for SEO

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back