What's new

What are you using to listen to music?

To enjoy my musíc I make use of Deezer, the experience has been fun so far because they have a huge catalog and I'm used to it now, tried other streaming apps too one time but still prefer Deezer for now

I think the best platform to hear musik is Spotify.I really love spotify because i can hear musik even if my screen's phone is closed and for some reason i really love that

The beauty of YouTube or listening to your favourite music on YouTube is because you get quality video clarity, and again you can get your favourite songs without filling up your device memory with song and you can aswel access your songs from any location. So I use YouTube most of the time.

I mostly use my phone which is an Android phone by the way, to listen to music always. I sometimes use the computer for this when I'm working from my system

There are many ways nowadays to listen to music - mp3 players, YouTube, Spotify and much more. Which one is your favourite and why?

For me it's YouTube for sure. It's the fastest and easiest way to find the music I want and I can just click on a playlist and don't bother a lot.
Mine own music player is different and is very easy in there to get any music genre of your choice,and the name of the music app is Audi mack I think is the best to stream music for now tho.

I have my DVD player in my house that I use to always listen to music make the atmosphere a little more serenading. I do have my headphones too that I use most times

I am using Youtube to listen music , At the same time I use an app that pays you to listen to music , this way I can earn and also listen to music at the same time.

I usually always have my headphones on when I'm at my computer (which is often). So I have hiphop in my ears for a few hours everyday. If I'm doing difficult work I'll put on something like RDJ Album that I've heard a thousand times before and so won't distract me too much.
download anime sound, ringtone download

Last edited:
There are just so many ways to hear music but me as a person do hear my music on playit, boomplay, and also to play online in any means possible but to listen is the thing.

I mostly use my phone mp3 to listen to music and sometimes I use Spotify to also listen to music. Music is very warm and fun for me. Whenever I feel like everything isn't going okay, I just listen to music

Listening to music now has become easy. Almost every electronic devices has music attached to it. But I prefer listening with my phone

I love listening to music using my mobile phone with earpieces. Sometimes I used my Bluetooth mp3 player when I'm at home

When I'm home I prefer listening to music by turning on the TV and tunning to 'sound city' as it delivers interesting songs. But while away, I use my headphone to listen to the music I have on my phone.

I listen to music through the radio program, frequency modulation (fm) and also through my phone by using hear piece, my favourite music is hip hop

For me I don't use YouTube to listen to music I normally have a website were I listen and download my music. But I have never use YouTube to listen to music.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back