What's new

What are you using to listen to music?

Keranov

There are many ways nowadays to listen to music - mp3 players, YouTube, Spotify and much more. Which one is your favourite and why?

For me it's YouTube for sure. It's the fastest and easiest way to find the music I want and I can just click on a playlist and don't bother a lot.

I use Apple Music. I was using Spotify but I didn’t like having to pay to be able to listen to music offline. I have limited data and I share with my fiancé so if I stream it using data it uses it all up.

The majority of the time, I tend to use Spotify especially when I am doing some work at home or just relaxing at home. When I'm out and about, I use my music library on my phone to listen to music. I don't have spotify premium so I can't stream on the go as that would just use way too much data.

I am using the Jbl headphones (it a really good quality ^^)

I like to listen Music especially when I practise Gym or sports in general.
I make it for motivation.
The kind of those musics, I usually listen to Alan Walker musics and sometimes his songs because I love this singer.

I usually download my music from Tubidy then listen to them on my phone's music player. I also listen to music from a certain TV channel which only plays music and nothing else.

Sometimes when i like a song i download it from mp3.pm but some songs you must watch them with their official video clips so i use youtube and if i didn't like the video i download it as mp3 mode

yeah it's youtube for me as well just because I'm more comfortable with it and its ease of use and being able to quickly find all the songs i want without much hassle like you mentioned

I listen to music using wired or wireless headphones, Bluetooth speaker, or home theater connected to my phone which contains all my songs.

I usually use Bluetooth speaker or home theater when I'm at home (indoor), while I use headphones when outside or in public

From programs like Radio Javan, SoundCloud and best of all Spotify. Spotify has more than 30 million music and by purchasing a premium account, you can listen to your favorite music for hours.

There are many ways nowadays to listen to music - mp3 players, YouTube, Spotify and much more. Which one is your favourite and why?

For me it's YouTube for sure. It's the fastest and easiest way to find the music I want and I can just click on a playlist and don't bother a lot.
I use youtube as well as mp3 depend on the situation and my mood.when i want to listen some new song or some video song i use youtube offcourse otherwise mp3 jst put handsfree in ears and play.

I listen to music alot from different sources but mostly I use Apple Music. I was using Spotify but I didn’t like having to pay to be able to listen to music offline. I have limited data and I share with my fiancé so if I stream it using data it uses it all up. But most times I watch music videos on TV and on YouTube.

I listen to the music on my phone and I use YouTube music app. I have a large collection of local and international music (English and Bollywood) stored on my device.

I am currently using youtube with installed adblock so i can listen without ads while on pc. While on mobile I also use youtube vanced(No ads) so i can play without ads.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back