What's new

What are you using to listen to music?

What are you using to listen to music?
Actually I use headphones in listen to music from my phone but sometimes it more preferably for me to use speaker or my laptop.

I always listen to my songs on my phone ... And whenever I need to listen to music that is not on my phone- all I do is just to download it and with that am good to go.
At times I do use sound cloud, with that I can easily get almost all songs that I want to listen to

I just download music most times I love listening to audio music than video. I download and listen to it then when I want to watch video music I go to YouTube and just search for the name of the music and it will appear

All you have to do is say something like: “Alexa, play The Beatles.”

Alexa will think about it for a second and then start playing some of their popular songs.

You can ask her to play a specific song by a specific artist, or you can just say something like, “Alexa, play some good music.”

The nice thing about Alexa is that you can connect your other music services. For example, you can connect Spotify, iHeartRadio, or Pandora.

There are many ways nowadays to listen to music - mp3 players, YouTube, Spotify and much more. Which one is your favourite and why?

For me it's YouTube for sure. It's the fastest and easiest way to find the music I want and I can just click on a playlist and don't bother a lot.
I use boomplay app on my phone. I have been using it for years, it contains all sorts and genre of music. I can also download it for small money and listen to it offline. Sometimes I use Google play too but mostly it is boomplay.

I use my smartphone to listen to music because it is the most convenient way for me to listen to my music. I normally connects it to my home theatre at home through Bluetooth and I play my music to the loudest volume.

There are many ways one use to listen to music, you can use your phone and listen to music or your television or VCD and listen to music.

1. I I use boomplay to listen to music that is my best app that I use for music.with boomplay you can be able to access good music and you can also download music through this application. Show me so far is the best music app that you can be able to get satisfaction.

I use Deezer to listen to music and I'm loving it. There are other platforms but I think I'm used to Deezer now and already too invested in it to try another music platform like Spotify and the likes

The correct way to say this is “listening to music”. Because you're always listening to something, always referring to some object.

I enjoy using YouTube whenever I want to listen to music this is because I can listen to any type of music I desire at that point in time. I don't lack music when I am on YouTube

Another advantage is that there are literally tens of thousands of pre-made playlists available. You can build a playlist based on your current "mood" – are you studying? Do you want to unwind? Do you need a boost of self-assurance? – because it's a great way to listen to music you've never heard before.

I love listening to musics through head phones, sites like audio mack and boom players, provide free access to Unlimited musics, YouTube helps me run reviews.

To me I play my music through boom o
Play and I listened to it with my headset so as to get the chords,the piano touches as well as the good arrangement of the song

My most preferred way of listening to music is by downloading the music first to my music library, so that i can listen to it at anytime, even when am offline.

For me, I use YouTube most time to listen to music. And to conserve my Data, I download to music library so that I can listen off line.

Well for the present time I usually listen to music using my phone. I go about with my earpiece and enjoy my music

There are many ways nowadays to listen to music - mp3 players, YouTube, Spotify and much more. Which one is your favourite and why?

For me it's YouTube for sure. It's the fastest and easiest way to find the music I want and I can just click on a playlist and don't bother a lot.
What I use to listen to music mostly is from my cable subscription television and also digital video disc, as well as my phone occasionally.

I listen to music using my phone or laptop device and it plays on thr Lou speakers and i play songs using my DVD player device all connected to my deck. And on my p.c i Susie windowns media player or smart players.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back