What's new

What are you listening to?

Right now I am listening to music this is because I love music a lot music play a great role in my life. And the name of the artist who sang the song is Wizkid

Right now I am listening to an advice from a very close friend of mine, and I believe this advised I'm listening to right now will change my future for the betterment

Well for me right now im still enjoying and trying to assimilate on the off season, a new album by one of my favs, it's been really good so far and would surely get better with time as I listen more to it

I majorly listen to blues. But also enjoy listening to cool and interesting music as far as they make sense listening to them. Music helps me to concentrate sometimes when I'm doing some work

Was listerning to some gospel songs before, and was thinking of streaming some right now, but i changed my mind, am about to watch a Korean series titled Taxi driver

I'm currently listening to a great song called "The living tombstone" it helps me to write posts here on the website, it gives me great vibes so my mind gets clearer and can think of new ideas and past events to write about, it makes it more useful to use more effectively I think musics and songs might add a few points to our IQ it really helps us to do things, even the simplest. I prefer the chorus of the song but the song it's self is still decent.

Right now I'm listening to king SUNY Ade, a popular Yoruba global singer. He is known nationwide and internationally. He Began his career as a teenager and now he is getting old and still renowned.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back