kingcool52

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Posts Club
Jan 1, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What song are you currently listening to? And what platform are you using to listen to it?
Who knows, maybe we can get some other users to like our music? And we might even introduce someone to a cool new artist by sharing our music!

I am currently listening to Drip Drip Drip - Tory Lanez.

I am listening on raaga website of Telugu songs, but I won't stay for it a long time since I am not a fan of singer. I love to watch only the movies that have fight.

I'm currently listening to the song listed below. I believe the band had an album release not too long ago and this is one of the songs listed on that album. My hubby played the song for me because he likes it a lot and it's been stuck in my head ever since.

I love to listen Havasi songs lateley ... it make me feel good ... also i am listening to 2pac songs ... falling apart by michael chultz / hall of fame / faded / bruno mars songs / soledad (old song ) / akon / impossible by james arthur

I'm actually listening to the music sang by Tory lanez known as who needs love. This music inspires me a lot to reflect on my love life and I have decided that I will remain single for a while because I don't need love to survive.

My music I usually on shuffle, the ones that play the most though are traps mostly future, young thug and the likes, so many albums still to be heard and we are getting there

Am listening to a message from God through apostle Michael Oropko, infact I plead with everyone to listen to him and grow your spirit man as a Christian. So am building my Faith as faith cometh by hearing and hearing the word of God.

I'm listening to davido song assurance love son so much because it explains all about love and dedication to his lovely wife chioma, she is a beautiful lady.

As i am typing now, it is burna boy's music that is playing "Jealousy",in VLC media player, i always place my musics on shuffle.
Right now I listen to mixed songs by Juan Gabriel, Rocio Durcal and Ana Gabriel, they are very soft, romantic songs in Spanish. I listen to them on a stereo with moderate audio so I can concentrate and enjoy them at the same time.

Music is something I have a hard time passively listening to as a musician—it was really my first career option but I couldn't settle for teaching—music is something I have a hard time passively listening to as a musician. I'm always on the lookout for key changes, time signatures, and voicing... so, typical engineer over-analysis.

Right now I am listening to music, the music was sang by one of my favourite artist called Wizkid. I enjoy listening to this music and it gives me inspiration.

Right now I listen to mixed songs by Juan Gabriel, Rocio Durcal and Ana Gabriel, they are very soft, romantic songs in Spanish. I listen to them on a stereo with moderate audio so I can concentrate and enjoy them at the same time.
Same here i set the volume low in other to feel the vibes and at the same time continue with whatever am unto with no interruptions.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back