What's new

What are you listening to right now?

Same here i set the volume low in other to feel the vibes and at the same time continue with whatever am unto with no interruptions.
Before I was told how to study with music, or how do I concentrate with it, but from what you describe I am not the only person like that, there are members here who listen to different genres of music, while spending their hours on the pc.

many people believe that we do listen to music every time but that's for me right now I am listening to a good advice from a very close friend of. An advise that will change my life for good.

For now I am listening to news on TV to know what is happening the world, also to know what is going on in my country, so this is what am listening to.

Before I was told how to study with music, or how do I concentrate with it, but from what you describe I am not the only person like that, there are members here who listen to different genres of music, while spending their hours on the pc.
That's true even if am doing a task that requires serious concentration and less noise, i still want to here music playing in the background.

That's true even if am doing a task that requires serious concentration and less noise, i still want to here music playing in the background.
I'm glad to know that I'm not alone in this, and it's more normal than I thought. Sometimes I have to turn down the volume when visitors arrive or with a phone call, otherwise I always have some music next to me.

I have just woken up to a good morning and I am well rested. I am now listening to music from my Music folder in my phone. The song playing right now is Superhuman by Chris Brown ft Keri Hilson. It is an old one but one of my best songs.

What song are you currently listening to? And what platform are you using to listen to it?
Who knows, maybe we can get some other users to like our music? And we might even introduce someone to a cool new artist by sharing our music!

I am currently listening to Drip Drip Drip - Tory Lanez.
Billie elish songs like bad guy, and the Weeknd save your tears for another day. I like most songs so I can't say all of them.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back