What's new

What are you doing today?

Today is about to be a quite interesting day, to be truly honest with you. First off, I will be attending my cousins wedding in a while and in the afternoon, I'll just be relaxing.

Working and then going to hang out with a friend who is moving to LA in a couple of days. After that, I'll go to the cinema with my partner probably.

Today, I've spent the day posting around forums, writing a guide for my staff team on a new project, and I had to go to the dentist. The dentist was a joke and I now have to remain in severe pain from nerve pain due to lack of funds and miscommunication. Tomorrow, I have no real plans.

Today I hung out at my boyfriend's house all day. We went swimming and we grilled and we watched fireworks then we shot our own. I had a really fun day. I'm glad I got to spend the whole day with him. I just feel bad because my dad was alone. :(

Not much, I've woke up not long ago and now I am posting posts on this website as usual, soon I will go to heat my food so I can eat it and enjoy, my father cooked many delicious things yesterday as of: mashed potatoes with onion, shnitsels (which is a fried chicken), meatballs, a soup with tasty balls so it will be tasty to eat them :).

F
I just have some assignments to finish off, and going to hang out with friends.
Not alot but I studied and got done with my homework and my projects and work. I got some icecream and ate some pizza. Otherwise my day has been amazing.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back