kingcool52

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Posts Club
Jan 1, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What TV show or movie are you currently watching? And is it something that you watch regularly or just started watching?
The last TV show that I watched was an episode of It's Always Sunny. I'm currently on Season 10 because I only started watching it recently. I absolutely love this show, it's probably my new favourite TV show as well.

I am watching currently moghadheera Telugu film as somebody given to me under pen drive. Does anyone like to watch other language movies and I may think you won't understand such languages.

Thinking to watch The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run

I'm watching now the match of soccer (Europe League competitions between Ac Milan vs LOSC ), it will be a really great match to watch.

I'm always spending my time watching football ^^

What TV show or movie are you currently watching? And is it something that you watch regularly or just started watching?
The last TV show that I watched was an episode of It's Always Sunny. I'm currently on Season 10 because I only started watching it recently. I absolutely love this show, it's probably my new favourite TV show as well.
Right now my current watch list includes animes and in case of tv series the top of the list is Warriors, then The blacklist, and finally gotta start watching Peaky Blinders back again love those Shelby boys?❤️

I am currently watching money heist Season 4 and I am close to finishing it and also at the same time I'm watching a movie known as Australia so therefore I hope to finish this movies today.

One of the current movie series that I'm presently watching now is empire I do follow up on Fox entertainment TV which is shown on dstv and gotv every Thursday. It is an interesting series and I will endurge you to check on it.

I just finished watching the new serie halo. It just began not a long time ago. Has only 3 episodes as this post is going out. They upload one episode every friday. I would recommend it if your a fan of the games. The good part about the serie is that you dont have to play the games to understand the serie. They made their own "halo game" but in a serie way.

So there are two series I've been actively watching recently. The first is called "The Last Kingdom" on Netflix, and I'm thoroughly enjoying this series. It's based on "The Saxon Stories" a novels series written by Bernard Cornwell. I've already reached season 3, and excited to continue.

The second, is a bit less intense, but no less enjoyable called "Lethal Weapon", and it's tv series based off the franchise of movies of the same name.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back