What's new

What are things you want to invest in, but are scared to?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What are some thing you want to invest in, but are either too scared to, or think it's too risky? For me, I want to invest in a lot of things, but I always research before I do anything. If I find that there chance of it doing anything, I'll just cancel it right there. But have you ever wanted to invest in anything, and proceeded with caution?

For someone like me I want to invest in crypto currency trading but am so scared of this because I don't have adequate knowledge regards this so as I know before you make any investment you need to be aware of it

For someone like me I want to invest in crypto currency trading but am so scared of this because I don't have adequate knowledge regards this so as I know before you make any investment you need to be aware of it
Same here. I am currently investing in cryptocurrency but I am scared. I do not know why I always panic so much when it comes to investing. You know that some coins are not reliable.

Some of the things I would have love to invest in but afraid to I, include forex due to it's volatility, stocks of certain companies, for example, banks etc.

If there is anything I want to invest in and I have the phones I go ahead and make the investment. I don't allow fear to determine what I can or cannot do in this life.

Gambling is something I'm always tempted to invest some cryptocurrency into. I like the thrill and the profit it gives but I know most of the time you lose money so sometimes I tell myself don't do it.

What are some thing you want to invest in, but are either too scared to, or think it's too risky? For me, I want to invest in a lot of things, but I always research before I do anything. If I find that there chance of it doing anything, I'll just cancel it right there. But have you ever wanted to invest in anything, and proceeded with caution?
Well investing general is risky and peaple can be scared of losing money personally I'm not really scared to invest because I do research before doing so and I'm not angry when I fail or lose money because this is how you learn from your mistakes

I have been thinking about investing in the 3D printing business for a couple of years. However, I am scared to start because it requires a lot of investment and a lot of skills for management

Actually there are alot of things, which I wanted to invest alot of resources into, but due to insufficient fund and high risk possibility, I felt so scared most especially investment into stock, forex and also money making app.

There are some crypto currency I want to invest in, but I am scared of putting my money inside it.
No matter how small, No one is willing to lose his or her money. Investing is generally scary, and I believe it is only for the tough.

For me I am planning to invest into cryptocurrency but I am very scared because I don't have much knowledge about it, I don't want to lost my money on the process so this is my fear not to invest in crypto.

A lot of people are scared of investing in forex trading because they think is very risky, but for me i think if you have knowledge there's no need to be scared of anything.

There are things I have passion to invest but are scare of investing because I'm not sure of the end result.
Among them is football betting. Just as excited I am, each time I see people win lot of money on football betting but always scare to attempt it because I am that good in football forecasting.

One thing i would love to invest in but abit scared of at the moment is investing in stocks and buying shares. When it comes to the stock market i have little to no knowledge about how the market works, i guess that is one of my major reasons of being scared though.

One thing i would love to invest in but abit scared of at the moment is investing in stocks and buying shares. When it comes to the stock market i have little to no knowledge about how the market works, i guess that is one of my major reasons of being scared though.
You could still try your luck on stocks and shares buying. There are some stocks or shares of some companies that are worth invested upon. You could contact your stock brokers for guidance.

I am also interested in a PTP site. I have a couple of forums that I want to convert to a PTP site but I am scared to try because I have see a lot of people fail with this business model.

With the availability of resources with me, I really do love to invest in my own forums site which can be generating income on daily basis, also love to.invest into stock but I am scared because it's a very high risky investment.

I've always wanted to invest in automobiles but for some reason I am not comfortable with investing a huge amount of money in car project because I usually have this mindset that people get fed up with some cars over a period of time.

There was a time when I wanted to invest in cryptocurrency and forex trading, but I was too scared of losing money because I had already heard that people had lost their money. Then I stopped thinking about it.

There was a time when I wanted to invest in cryptocurrency and forex trading, but I was too scared of losing money because I had already heard that people had lost their money. Then I stopped thinking about it.

It was a very good decision you didn't jump into cryptocurrency and forex trading without being prepared for it. You need to know or have extensive information on how cryptocurrency and forex trading works before getting into it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back