What's new

What are the warning signs a site is in trouble?

I have experience a couple of them though,the sites woulb be paying at first and after sometime,there will be some delay and after that they will keep assuring investors and then they will close down.
That's how most of those investment platforms work's, if you want to be free from scam I'll advise you not to invest your money on those kinds of platforms.

That's true, I have never have such experience I believe you might have experienced this if you are working online, that's why me I don't trust investment platforms.

Investment platforms like Hyips sites are a sure way to lose your money. There are no "long-term" Hyip sites that could guarantee you money at all. This is why it is better to avoid them.

I think if a platform is not paying on time that means that website is about to crash,a lot of people have lose their money on investment platforms you have to be very careful.

That's how most of those investment platforms work's, if you want to be free from scam I'll advise you not to invest your money on those kinds of platforms.
One of the things that i have discovered of late is that,they have device new means of going about their scheme,they will come up with a form of cryptocurency investment that you will see how your money is growing as you invest with huge amount of money.

Investment platforms like Hyips sites are a sure way to lose your money. There are no "long-term" Hyip sites that could guarantee you money at all. This is why it is better to avoid them.
That's why I don't really trust those kinds of platforms, as a matter of fact the only place I invest my money online is on forex trading, an we all know that forex trading is not a scam, only if you use a scam broker.

• Weird looking URL. When an imposter website looks like the actual one but the URL doesn't match, that's a dead giveaway of a typosquatted site. ...
  • Unwanted downloads. ...
  • Strange behavior on a legitimate site. ...
  • No SSL certificate/HTTPS. ...
  • Warnings from security tools.

Investment platforms with higher return on your money should automatically tell you that the platform will likely be in trouble in the future..
Some platforms that are not likely to last for a long time will stop responding to message and customers request.

That's why I don't really trust those kinds of platforms, as a matter of fact the only place I invest my money online is on forex trading, an we all know that forex trading is not a scam, only if you use a scam broker.

Forex trading is much better than Hyip, but since Forex trading does not guarantee a profits all the time, therefore, many people prefer to invest in Hyip sites.

You really just have to be careful about the kind of websites that you invest your money in especially the ones that are offering you crazy investment within a short period of time.

Immediately you realises the sites stop paying their members like they use to at the actual time and they started giving excuses and its becoming constant , then you should know that problem is looming ,

A few sites I worked on have closed down without warning. Has it happened to you and what are the main problems you notice before it disappears?
Sites that are no longer refreshed or managed, contain broken links, receive little traffic and visits, perform poorly in search engine results, or have a substantial bounce rate may be in difficulty. Additional red flags can include stale content, poor accessibility and aesthetic, or an obsolete or ineffectual SEO approach.

A few sites I worked on have closed down without warning. Has it happened to you and what are the main problems you notice before it disappears?
The only thing I will notice when they are about to dissappear is that they will stop to pay people. If some websites stop paying their members, it is a sign that they will shut down soon.

There are some of this kind of website that you will not even know that something like this is going to happen and all of a sudden it happens. This is because I've been on those kind of website and I've lost some money with them. TCP Gaming is a very good example!

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back