What's new

What are the Top Best Online Earning Platforms this 2021?

Even though i am new into earning money online, but so far bizdustry is the only site I know that you can earn $1 Daily by doing 50 COMMENTS.

There are different online platforms one can earn from like trendri, beermoney forum and bizdusty. Bizdustry is the best for me, it isn't difficult to earn from this platform and it is legit.

I will advise you to work on 3 or 4 PTP sites like bizdustry to make something worthwhile for yourself in a day. There are couple of paying legitimate ptp sites out there and registration is free.

I have been thinking of what platforms to earn with this year and have not come up with. Does anyone know some of this paying and talking about legit websites or apps where we can earn?
You can start earning on forum sites like Bizdustry, forum coin, beermoney forum. These sites are legit. You can also try out freelancing sites like upwork and fiverr.

My top online earning platforms are bizdustry and trendri. These platforms are paying promptly and the paying was swift. Beermoneyforum can't pay, he is just a cheat.

One of the best online earnings platform for me now is the bizdustry platform which has been so supportive compared to other platforms which I operate.
There are plenty online earnings platform this year which are very good depending on the usage of individuals and how they pay. They vary in terms of payment, some are better than others.

Last edited:
I will say that my best earning platform is bizdustry, I have make some couple of money on bizdustry. I want to invest the morning on affiliate marketing, that's why am working hard to earn more. Bizdustry is my best

well, online earning is the best option for a busy man nowadays. I would prefer you to freelancing website to earn online more. You should continue here on bizdustry and be able to invest in cryptocurrency.
What if I don't have the money to invest in crytocurrency? Is there another easy way I can earn money online?

There are numbers of platforms which are very good for earnings, even though I don't consider them as the best among others because it may be suitable for me and failed another person.

Bizdustry was the best , until it introduced a stiffer rules for making money on the platform. This made most of the activities here very slow and many have stopped working here.

I would suggest 'Fiverr': one of the largest online marketplaces for freelancers in all skills and businesses you can think of. If you have any skill or you can learn it online, then you must go for it.

Freelancing platform are like oil wells where you can make good money from using your digital skills. It's is only unfortunate that some individuals don't know how to harness the vast possibilities embedded in Freelancing.
The HIGH PAID FREELANCER PREMIUM program would help you understand how Freelancing works so you can start making money even in dollars as a freelancer.

The best paying platform is trendri. Trendri pays you passive income for just making post . It is a very interesting platform for those who want to make something worthwhile online.

I believe some of the best are Swagbucks, Inbox Dollars, Toluna and Survey Junkie. But due to the level of competition found in them, one might need to stick to paid to post forums or even sites like picoworkers and Timebucks. They are legit sites and not scams.

The best online earnings sites is from is a paid to post sites like the one that I'm working on right now .it is the best side that could eaen money from on internet today and that is basically what use.

I have been thinking of what platforms to earn with this year and have not come up with. Does anyone know some of this paying and talking about legit websites or apps where we can earn?
The internet world is full of opportunities, one just needs to site and think deep well what he/she can offer the world, perfect your skills in any of the following graphics design, programming, writing etc, then join any freelancing website like Fiverr, upwork etc and make money.

To me the best platforms that pays well at about 2021 are bizdustry platform, cashouttimeforum platform, trendri platform, freelancer platform and cryptocurrencies platforms.

These sites are Rapidworkers, Microworkers, Picoworkers. All of them have 1 way of earning is Performing micro tasks. They are the best not only for 2021, but also from 2009 to the present time, they remain a relevant way to earn money and do not lose their popularity.

I was able to make some money on trendri, bizdustry and and beermoney forum in the year 2021. The three platforms that I shared are still available and they are still paying members as at when due. Having said that, I will choose the three forums as my best for the year 2021.

Well, online earnings has been so much helpful and useful to many of us most especially those who are very busy on the day time and find themselves engaged in the evening and still have something to earned.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back