What's new

What are the Top Best Online Earning Platforms this 2021?

You are already on one of those top earning platforms.
Bizdustry is a good and great option,
There are also some good survey sites, but you have to make some good research as some survey sites are for top countries

As much as e all want to make money from the internet we should all be careful and avoid getting scammed off our hard earned money. Let's be guided please

There are also some good survey sites, but you have to make some good research as some survey sites are for top countries
Bizdustry still remains my number one online forum earning platform where you can start earning with ease, you can also earn on cashtime forum , trendri.com and some earning sites.
Post automatically merged:

Bizdustry remain one of the best earning platform in which you are being paid to share your opinion on the current trend and information going in through the world.

Last edited:
Sincerely speaking this platform is one of the best platform of making cool money, though there are some other site that people feels pay,it is not bad either ways but I know of bizdustry and that is why I love bizdustry

We can earn from paid to post sites, micro job sites and GPT sites, but earnings form these sites are limited. Therefore, I believe freelancer sites like Fiverr and upwork are the best opportunities for online workers.

Well to me there are many platform you could get earnings from,The best is making yourself available to perform the task at the right time.

I haven't been on many sites this year after I was scammed some years back but with all the payment proofs that I have seen, I believe bizdustry is the best site in 2021

The top online earning platform this year, I think i will prefer Bizdustry though am just coming in but i know it's cool

They're alot of best and top online business but unlike Bitcoins I can say is the best follow by Bizdustry because it helps me alot solved many problems which I don't have means to overcome it at that particular time.

Personally, I am not working in so many platforms at the moment so I only know of the ones I am working with as the best since I have not had any reason not to work with them any more. One of them is bizdustry. At the moment I am still okey with this platform. It is just my opinion.

I would rank Bizdustry at the top because it has helped me a lot during the pandemic. I really thank @Alexander and the team of Bizdustry for providing such a great platform to us. Long Live Bizdustry!

There are different websites and apps to earn enough money from them. You can try paid to post sites like bizdustry and dimeforum they are all good sites that you earn money from them.

I can only talk about the best ones I have ever make money from. Bizdustry happens to be the best money making forum I have ever join. It is easy to make comment and get paid. As a result I am always present on the website virtually every day.

I can only talk about the best ones I have ever make money from. Bizdustry happens to be the best money making forum I have ever join. It is easy to make comment and get paid. As a result I am always present on the website virtually every day.
That's very great. Bizdustry happens to be the best online paid to post plartform, there are many earning sites online but bizdustry is the best.

I discovered that using some site most times one will need to do some upgrades,of which might cost little amount of cash,so to me the best site to earn currently is bizdustry and YouTube

There are many platforms where you could make money. However, most of them are only for native English speakers and experienced writers. One such great platform is TheContentPanel. Their recruitment process is quite stern.

I have been thinking of what platforms to earn with this year and have not come up with. Does anyone know some of this paying and talking about legit websites or apps where we can earn?

bizdustry - for posting on forum
attapoll - online surveys (mobile aplication)
appflame - mobile aplication for playing games

if you want more , give me a private message :)

I have not been well connected online this year but i have worked on at least five to six different paying site, and i can categorically say that bizdustry still remain the best out of all of them.

Many sites has always been mentioned but to me non has really worked out fine and even worth the stress, always from one deterrence to another

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back