What's new

What are the things you look for when you employ individuals for your work

Sometimes, what I will need from an employee is who can interact and deal with customers nicely to a point that even if they are being shout at they will always maintain a calm atmosphere I may not want anyone that is willing to be at war with my client.

I normally look for what people can offer my business, most especially when you are being employed as a new workers , though we might not have the same mindset, but we just have the same end goal .

I have a sibling who has a marketing agency , I remember when he started, he was hiring workers of his agency. In his ads he wrote and I quote "send me why I should hire you and what you will be able to do for me to the email address attached below" . These days most employers are always asking for your CV/résumé or portfolio. Are you one those who believe in checking ones CV before hiring or you go for talent and skills?
In recent years big companies are not hiring people according to their CV instead they find out their talent in interview by asking questions and their answers.

I look for the right qualifications and the track record of the individual, I also look at the vision and goals of that person before I decide to employ him or her to work for me, that's my own criteria

I am mostly going to be looking at the kind of characteristics that they perform and how it is going to be important to my business. Somebody who has a background in finance is definitely going to be good with handling money.

For me I would like to know the people's abilities towards my job. Are the candidates at hand able to do my job as competent as l like it? Northing more my major concerns are my job to get done in the best way.

I have a sibling who has a marketing agency , I remember when he started, he was hiring workers of his agency. In his ads he wrote and I quote "send me why I should hire you and what you will be able to do for me to the email address attached below" . These days most employers are always asking for your CV/résumé or portfolio. Are you one those who believe in checking ones CV before hiring or you go for talent and skills?

I look for individuals who are hard working, and are committed to the job. They should also be prepared to embrace teamwork, and to have a cordial attitude with colleagues, and superiors.

some common things which I will see ss an employer, when hiring individuals for a job include:
Relevant education and training
Work experience in the relevant field
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Motivation and a strong work ethic
Flexibility and the ability to adapt to new situations
Problem-solving skills
A positive attitude
The ability to work well in a team
Attention to detail
Employers may also consider an individual's references, personality, and fit with the company culture when making a hiring decision.

Sometimes, what I will need from an employee is who can interact and deal with customers nicely to a point that even if they are being shout at they will always maintain a calm atmosphere I may not want anyone that is willing to be at war with my client.

I think that this is something that all the employers do because they may want their salesperson to deal with the customers in a nice manner. This is very important,.

I think that this is something that all the employers do because they may want their salesperson to deal with the customers in a nice manner. This is very important,.
Yes everyone will always want their employees to be like that , but sometimes most of these employees could be so trickish to a point that they will only be able to acts nicely when you are around. Since there is no way you can monitor them in your absence.

When hiring people, employers frequently consider a variety of qualities, including fit for the position based on knowledge, skill, and ability to carry out the necessary functions successfully, as well as fit for the organization as a whole by considering how the potential employee would personally "fit" into the company culture.

One thing I really look out for is versatility and innovation. You must have a knack for solving problems within a short time frame. Above all, my potential staff should be self motivated.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back