What's new

What are the things to consider before acquiring a landed property?

Before acquiring a landed property, basically the property should be evaluated by a professional in the business to know the value of the property, so that one won't be cheated. Making sure the documents of the property are authentic by a legal practitioner.

When acquiring a landed property, it is good to always be sure by visiting the site, knowing the locality of the area, nearness to market, nearness to hospital or other essential services, before drawing conclusion.

Before acquiring a landed property, basically the property should be evaluated by a professional in the business to know the value of the property, so that one won't be cheated. Making sure the documents of the property are authentic by a legal practitioner.
In my country there are price measurement tables by which all certified appraisers are guided to perform the appraisal of properties. With the purpose of maintaining a value according to the sector and the state of the structure, which is applied by meters of the property, in this way it is not possible to set exorbitant prices.

In my country there are price measurement tables by which all certified appraisers are guided to perform the appraisal of properties. With the purpose of maintaining a value according to the sector and the state of the structure, which is applied by meters of the property, in this way it is not possible to set exorbitant prices.
Your country has a good way to go about real estate property and this way no one can be cheated but in my country it's quite different because asides the land law,you still find people using fake documents and setting the price range high.

In my country here, the land use act makes the possesion of land temporary and one cannot even get it easily and. Its sometimes expensive. You should ensure the person selling the land has the right papers. You should also consider how visible it is especially if you want to u use it for business.
Post automatically merged:

Your return off investment or at least expected return of investment would normally fluctuate depending on a lot off factors like how people know of the business, amount you want to invest and location of the business

Due to the incessant acts of land invaders here in my locality, i would have loved landed property. But that won't make me, not to acquire it in the future. Maybe when such fraudulent activities ends, then I'll consider buying landed property.

Most of the few things that come to my mind when acquiring a land are as follows;
I look forward to see the location, can the location become better in the future, can it be a place for business or a residential apartment for me and my family.
I also look forward to see the paper verification for the land, I do that because there are so many scammers going about scamming people everywhere, so it's better to be on the safer side than been hurt later.

Your country has a good way to go about real estate property and this way no one can be cheated but in my country it's quite different because asides the land law,you still find people using fake documents and setting the price range high.
Yes, it is a very good thing, as long as the buyers take the trouble to hire an appraiser. If they do not have sufficient knowledge in the negotiation, the owners set the price they want and the buyer, due to ignorance of the laws, ends up paying the requested amount. And in these cases it happens the same in your country, the owners take advantage of the interested people.

Sometimes it ignorance cost one lose lots of money they don't suppose to lose. Here in my country, their is no one to be trusted again, when it comes to acquiring landed property. Invaders are just imposters, claiming to be the real seller, and defraud buyers their hard earned money.

Basically, what comes to mind when acquiring a landed property is the verification of the document presented. Also, I ask around about the going rate to ascertain if the property is over priced.

What other things should one look out for before acquiring landed property?
Hmm.... Its good to have your evidence intact or available from the seller because what comes to mind is the verification of the document presented reason why this document needs to be verified is because there a lots of fake document out der... So its need verification...

The budget is the first thing to be considered when buying a land. It does not matter if you have determined to. buy a Land in Lagos or any other part of the country, the most important thing is having a budget. It is not about just having the desire to buy a land, the real question is do you have the budget for it? No matter the amount you might have saved, it is always important to make research on the cost of buying a land and the extra expenses that are associated with it.

The real estate industry is a really good one to venture into if you have the money and can do it well. You should consider the position of the land, its size and topography, its potential to be priced higher in the future before opting to buy.

There are so many questions to ask when acquiring a landed property. You need to ask for the reasons why the owner want to sell it, you must ask if their is no litigation on the land, you need to ask for the certificate of occupance of the land and some other necessary documents.

Well in reply to your question in the above post concerning what the things i consider before acquiring a landed property are, I personally would like to get a lawyer first of all to verify the land documents and make sure it's not fake

There are several factors you should consider and evaluate before acquiring a landed property. One of the factors to is the level development in the area.

Before acquiring a landed property it is compulsory you do proper background check about the property and confirm if it is original. Get a lawyer to assist you in this aspect.
I couldn't have agreed more with you because what you say is actually the best solution to one buying a good property because a good lawyer who is knowledgeable on real estate would go a long way in helping one to buy a good landed property without issues.

You will have to check a couple of things like how far is it from the amenities like bus station tax stand, shopping mall etc. You also need to check whether it is on commercial area or not.

Well firstly the intention for the land would matter to a great extent before acquisition because then location and other important factors would then be taken into consideration

Location of the land, how secure is the location, genuineness of the area or plot where the property is located. No one would line to buy business with low potential or illegal landed property.

The thing I considered when I am acquiring a line or any other property is the location, I will like to get most of my property and land in a location that is secured and serene, I also do my own personal research about the property I am getting.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back