What's new

What are the safest investments with high returns. (That can get me a guaranteed rate of return on my money at least)

If the business you want is offline, then you can look into agribusiness. Pig farming as a pick of the bunch. It affords you the opportunity to do something else with your time once you have someone with the expertise and of course someone you can trust. In a couple of months, you should break even and smile so wide to the bank.

In online investment the higher the risk the higher the profit, trying to make profit on it is the amount you invest determine your return,so no one is do special.
Post automatically merged:

The higher the risk the higher the profit and you are expected to be invest in a high way,so you can't take and investment site as the best the higher risk you take the higher profit you make

Last edited:
There are so many genuine online business and there are also fake ones. So one must do thorough research on which one to join. If you ask me, I will still recommend investing in cryptocurrency. If done well one can huge returns. That is just my take, more research will help.

If you are looking for an online investment platform that is safe, I suggest you should try Weshareabundace. The site has been online for more than 6 months now and still pays. They have their own token called WESA which is trading at $259 and you will be given a bonus of $2 in their tokens for signing up and completing your profile.

I don't think that an investment plan that has been in existence for just less than a year is one that should be trusted. How can I even trust that they are there for the long term which will be disheartening when you invest so much in it and it didn't go as planned. I think I will invest when they stay a bit longer than two years operating.

Indeed there are distinctive speculation with exceptional yields on the off chance that you realize how to make research a ton. I think an entire loads of mine is in the US financial exchange trade. In the event that you realize how to purchase stock at a modest cost and sell when the market is high then you will make certain of making nothing under half of your cash in a month.

There is always risk associated with investment some just higher than others for example the risk in forex might be that you invest when there is a down trend and loose but there are risks that can be sure to create rewards like real estate, crypto currency mining etc

Concerning your question, yes there are different investment with high returns if you know how do thorough research a. I think a whole lot of mine is in the US stock market exchange. If you know how to buy stock at a cheap price and sell when the market is high then you will be sure of making nothing less than 40% of your money in a month which is a very good return

There's no doubt about it: Interest rate returns have been poor for years now. But me seeking safe investments with high returns and i think all hope is not lost.
Are there any recommendations?
The more you deposit and the longer you leave it with the bank, the higher the guaranteed rate of return. For example, a deposit of $1,000 today, held for one year, is going to yield around 1.3% ($13). But if you deposit $10,000 and agree to keep it for five years, it will yield approximately 2% ($200)

I think first you should know that more type of IT return business are accompanied with high risk. Which means you stand a chance to lose your money at any time. There's no doubt about it interest rate returns

A banking and savings account is probably included in your money management plan. Perhaps having a financial insight that pays a higher interest rate on those accounts is the best way to spend money. If you don't need to go to a physical place to do your banking, an online account is a convenient choice.

Bro you are speaking too many gramer it's like you are gramarian, just go and buy dogecoin save it in your wallet crypto wallet I mean, I tell you Doge coin cos very soon Doge is going to the moon I tell you, go now and thank me later, Doge is the way Bitcoin is also the way but for those that doesn't have the money to buy it, they can do dogecoin.

Online Checking and Savings Accounts. Money Market Funds. Treasury Inflation-Protected Securities. Saving bonds. Peer-to-Peer Lending. Real Estate Investment Trusts. Annuities.

If the business you want is offline, then you can look into agribusiness. Pig farming as a pick of the bunch. It affords you the opportunity to do something else with your time once you have someone with the expertise and of course someone you can trust. In a couple of months, you should break even and smile so wide to the bank.
When you talk of pig farming I remember a friend of mine who invested in it but end up losing it all.He didn't know that pigs are sensitive to salty feeds that were fed with .I think before investing in one should involve him/herself with more experience firms associated and help in the process of rearing pigs.Indeed it is profitable I guarantee you.

Concerning investment with higher returns. Well, I believe for an individual to receive an higher return on an investment, such person too have to invest a big capital too. Treasury bill is guarantee of sure payment but the profit on capital is very low, one can invest into cryptocurrency or seek investment companies but make findings and be informed

The safest investment that can guarantee high profit return has to be agricultural products. It's a very lucrative industry it has it own ups and down but still striving. It's worthy of investing into if you consider any.

To be honest, I don't think there is any kind of investment that is safe and profit is granted. Every investment involve risks and if you want safest investment with grantees then, you will lose like you never lose again.
I repeat, there is no safest investment with grantees and every investment involve a risks.

Cryptocurrencies have been on the market for some years now and have undoubtedly proven to be among the most profitable investment opportunities, beating the profits from conventional stocks and commodities, such as Oil and Gold.

The skills you have and your capital strength will determine the safest investment with high rate of return on investment. If you have a good marketable skills you're more likely to find good investment than someone with little or no skills at all.

I wouldn't advise you to go to any website or platform and invest your money because so many of them are Ponzi schemes. if you really want to invest your money and get a very good return then you should look at cryptocurrencies that has a very good future. Imagine those who invested in Bitcoin 5 years ago, by now they would have been millionaires. So I think cryptocurrency investment is the best for you.

Well I don't know of any investment that is very sure, all I know is that an investment is a risk you need to take and if it work then you will make a lot of profit and if it doesn't work then you have no other option than to move on ,for me my greatest and the best investment in my life is cryptocurrency and that is the risk I am taking. You needs to decide and choose the one that suits you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back