What's new

What are the Pros and Cons of mobile gaming?

Iboro

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jan 25, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Mobile gaming has both advantages and disadvantage. A typical gamer can't tell me that there is no bad thing or good thing about mobile gaming despite each gamer's inclination. So what do you think are the drawbacks and strong points of mobile gaming?

For me, one advantage of mobile is that they are affordable as most mobile games are free to download. The con is that mobile games can easily be interrupted by calls, messages or chats.

Apart from interruptions from calls, device heating and battery drainage are also the major issues with mobile gaming.

The biggest issue with mobile gaming is that it will waste most of your time, mobile is always with you and you can easily open it and play games, it will be a kind of addiction, this is why I don't have any installed game in my mobile.

The biggest issue with mobile gaming is that it will waste most of your time, mobile is always with you and you can easily open it and play games, it will be a kind of addiction, this is why I don't have any installed game in my mobile.
I get the angle you are coming from. Playing games on mobile can see affect productivity and cause procrastination. I also don't have games on my phone.

It is very addictive means you could even someone attending a course and playing on the video games and this is because they think the course is boring and doesn't add a value for him while this is not usually true.

Apart from interruptions from calls, device heating and battery drainage are also the major issues with mobile gaming.
It spoils the battery became I heard that phones sometimes get spoilt when you use it to play games too much.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back