What's new

What are the principles of land laws in all your countries?

I have inherited land from my father, who on the other hand inherited from his father, his father inherited from his father. We have been using this piece of land since generations.

There are a lot of principal land laws, in my country we have a lot of principles first of all before you bought a land make sure you do tour of investigation of who own there behind, also make sure you do not shift the land boundary, make sure you do a proper Survey for safety.

The idea of landlords that I am aware of in my nation is that the landlord has just a hundred years to own the land before it passes to the government.

The first principle is that all land belongs to the supreme government in the country. The supreme government has the capabilities to do anything with any land. They have the power to give out and reclaim a portion of land at any place.

The principal of land laws. The owners of lands must get a certificate of occupancy on that lands. This will show a good relationship between government and lands owner, in case someone what to occupy it illegally.

Well the principle of land laws in my country is that any individual is the owner of land and all that's on or under the land.
Also that government has the supreme rights to any land unclaimed or not owned.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back