What's new

What are the positive things that have happened to you because of the pandemic?

jeffreyebonapacia27

Alway be happy!
100 Posts Club
Jan 22, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I know that covid19 has ruined all parts of our world. which will affect everyone. but did you know that it also has good achievements? because for me, my children and wife have become closer because of the fact that we are lazy to be together, we are more able to bond every day. I know the weaknesses and resilience of my children. to you? what do you think the pandemic has had a good effect on you? in order to reverse its negativity to the positively affected pandemia

I know the pandemic has but a stop to what we all now majority our economy, but it has also been a mind blowing advantage to the world of internet and it's has also help so many people learn new things

I was favored to a a baby girl as a result of lockdwon. I have enough time to spend with my family and enough time to play two can play game wife my sweetheart. The result after nine months is a pretty baby girl. Cheers!

There is no positive result in the covid19 period. People lost there lifes, many lost there love ones and there families. Many lost there jobs. Many businesses collapse. The economy went down by 50 percent. I don't think that there is any positive result in the covid19 period

I know that covid19 has ruined all parts of our world. which will affect everyone. but did you know that it also has good achievements? because for me, my children and wife have become closer because of the fact that we are lazy to be together, we are more able to bond every day. I know the weaknesses and resilience of my children. to you? what do you think the pandemic has had a good effect on you? in order to reverse its negativity to the positively affected pandemia
I didn't used to be an online person before but when the pandemic requires that we stay at home, I started spending more time online. That was how I discovered paid to post forums where I can get paid to write my opinions. I have earned quite a lot from these forums so that is the good thing that happened to be due to the pandemic.

The pandemic has realy opened my eyes to the issue to always gain control of the source of production of the most essencial neccesity of human needs.
Agriculture is a basic for every human survival and,i started it in small scale and the progress was encouraging.

Well for me no positive thing has happened during this pandemic, infact things became even worst because the pandemic disorganized my plans, I remembered b4 the lockdown I was actually trying to travel for a business proposal and to visit my wife, but that week I was planning to go was when our president announced total lockdown in the country, I lost the contract and I was unable to see my wife for good 10months, it was so frustrating and not only that no incentive was even giving to compensate us for staying home, I believe most people were living on their savings during that period. So for me nothing good happens but am hopeful for tomorrow that something better will definitely happen soon.

The only thing that has happened to me that is good in this pandemic is the fact that my workload has reduced drastically due to the fact that people do not come to work that much.

The pandemic has helped me to understand the fact that a person really needs more than one source of income in order to be financially stable and okay, also it has helped me to realize that I can do without some works and still be fine.

After the pandemic I've started to earn money online which never happened ever before. It really shocked me to see how earning money online is do possible even to me. I found a youtuber called "Vinsane" and he showed me the right legit applications and websites and then I started earning more and more around 10 dollars thanks to Vinsane. Not only that he shows legit applications and websites he also answers attentionally to his comments on his videos, he is a great youtuber with no doubt!.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back