What's new

What are the Major issues in forex trading??

The largest mistake any trader can make is to let emotions control trading decisions. Becoming a successful forex trader means achieving a few big wins while suffering many smaller losses. Experiencing many consecutive losses is difficult to handle emotionally and can test a trader's patience and confidence.

Forex trading is a very risky investment or business. It takes a genius to make steady and tangible income from forex trading. I have heard a story of a guy who lost millions of naira on forex trading. Maybe, the reason people lose so hugely on forex trading, is because they dive into it without learning the basics.

Trading of forex is so Risky, although there are alot of people that are making big money on forex but for me Forex trading is not for me because have lost so much in forex which makes me never to go into forex trading again,i trade bitcoins and other cryptocurrency in the binance system

The Loss Limit
The loss limit is a measure designed to avoid unsustainable losses made by traders by means of setting stop loss levels. It is imperative that you have stop loss orders in place.

The major issue in forex has to be money management some people are stingy in nature you want to take all the pips in the market which is not possible, so you need to have a target not target of getting all the money, so the minimum money you get today is not the money you get tomorrow so you don't need to have a mindset that you will get all the money in the market.

As every body know that there are issues in every business or trading. In my perception the forex trading issues may be different from other physical businesses. So could you please elaborate those major issues of forex trading?
Many issues bro due to it liquidity in votality. No strategy is parmenent in winning. Your best strategy today can be your first strategy tomorrow do therefore no permanent strategy is used to win or can be used on constant basis.

The loss limit is a measure designed to avoid unsustainable losses made by traders by means of setting stop loss levels. It is imperative that you have stop loss orders in place.

According to me, the largest mistake any trader can make is to let emotions control trading decisions. Becoming a successful forex trader means achieving a few big wins while suffering many smaller losses. Trying to beat the market or giving in to fear and greed can lead to cutting winners short and letting losing trades run out of control

The major issue in forex is that one can loose his hard earned capital in a twinkle of an eye. Forex need to be traded with caution. All lines must be read in between. Before any bid be made one must make sure that all the tools are positive for such trade. And even at that, sometimes we still loss the trade.

There are many issues in forex that cause people to loose their money in foreign exchange market.
Some people don't know how to analyse the chart very well so this cause them to loose most people there money.

As every body know that there are issues in every business or trading. In my perception the forex trading issues may be different from other physical businesses. So could you please elaborate those major issues of forex trading?
Forex trading is a very difficult task and it requires a lot of expertise in order to make money from Forex. Another problem Trading Forex in Nigeria for me is poor internet services. We have a weak 4G network here in Nigeria, and you need a good network to be able to place your trades at the right time in Forex.

Because the market can be volatile, there is always the risk of losing money when trading a currency pair. In addition to the inherent risk linked to trading, with Forex trading you need to add margin trading and leverage, which means that you can trade large amounts with little initial capital.

A lot of risks are involved with crypto currency especially a trader who doesn't do research and one who is greedy. As a forex trader you face risks such as liquidity risk from the provider and the risk associated with currency exchange.

The following are the main risk factors in FX trading.

Exchange rate

Risk of interest rates.

Debt risk.

The threat to the country.

Liquidity risk.

Minor or beverage risk

Transaction risk

Risk of ruin

Forex is a real global marketplace, with buyers and sellers from all corners of the globe participating in trillions of dollars of trades each day.1 The fact that foreign exchange trading has become such a global activity means that macroeconomic events everywhere play a greater role in forex than ever before. Traders don't have to stick to popular currencies anymore, but they are a good place to start. Below, we'll discuss some economic trends

Forex seems a good place. To earn some cash. But then the market is difficult to predict especially for newcomers like me. I don't know the right time to go into the market and what to trade If I wish to. So for people like me trading in forex comes with added risks

Change Your Environment. Get out of the house and go somewhere new.
Learn Something New. ...
Create a Vision Board. ...
Get Back to Nature. ...
Visit Your Local Bookstore. ...
Try a New Creative Art Form. ...
Keep a Notebook to Jot Down Ideas. ...
Learn About the History of Your Craft.

I do not have any serious issue in forex trading just that I do not have interest in trading on forex because the high possibility of losing in forex is so much compared to other forms of trading are rather concentrate in trading of cryptocurrency more than Forex

The issue in forex is if you do not have the fundamental knowledge its better you look for a broker that can assist you. Or else you will loose all your money. and if you know the logic behind it you can start gradually to acquire your values or money.

Forex trading has alot of issues that can be mention but to me personally I don't know much about it but the only thing I know is the rate at which you loose your capital is high...compare to cryptocurrency, the same way applicable to when it come to the aspect of gaining it's very high

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back