What's new

What are the main factors that affect people come to your website?

Number one thing that attracts me to a site, its when the interface is user friendly, with unique features, doesn't consume my mobile data easily through ads.

Create an awesome website user interface that would make product, order, completing orders easy (WordPress can help with this). And also leave a suggestion box so that users can have leave what might help more.

Based on factors including high-ranking keywords and average search volume, search visibility is calculated by:

Determining all rankings for your various keywords
Applying estimated click-through rate (CTR) based on keyword rankings to ensure that higher-ranking keywords receive more weight in determining the overall score
Adding all CTR results and dividing them by the total number of keywords tracked throughout the campaign

Mate ,you would need to first consider means of getting more visitors to your site and go for the best niche that would suit you, choosing the best niche is the best move to go

Last edited:
One major factor affecting people face accessing my website is non availability of enough information for them to access, this is what I have to work on

The main season why people would want to come to your website is the value your site offers. The content or goods and services you provide on your site.

People are easily attracted to quality content. If you want to keep visitors patronizing your website and keep coming back, you have to get them fully engaged with quality content.

First and most important thing for you to create something which your customers wants means coming with high quality products and quality content for you website will help them to come on your website and buy something. You must have clear cut information about shipping, warranty and active customer support on your website.

One thing that drives people to website is content, if people feel that they need something from your website only then would they want to visit your website more often.

People are easily attracted to a website based on what the website has to offer. Nobody wants to waste his/her time with a website that has meaningless or irrelevant contents. Contents matter most in website.

To answer this question even thou I am not into site or websites site business but I believe it is necessary to first of all ask your self the question may be you have failed to fulfill the necessary requirements needed or your attitude towards those patronizing your site.

I want to bring people to my website I want more people to come to my website so that my products can be easily sold because the more people there are, the more sales there will be.
I ask you to tell me the important factors that will help me to do this.
Express your valuable feedback and let me know how it is possible to do so?
Your Write up post is not well explain and I don't really understand what you are trying to say in your post, so I would like you to explain the kind of website and the product you want more people to come and buy in your website.

people visit a website for one primary reason, for information. As long as your website can provide the information that the visitors are looking for, there will be traffic

What type of product are you into? What manner of website did you create? Is the website related directly to the type of product you're offering? What are the type of contents on this website? All these matter a lot

I want to bring people to my website I want more people to come to my website so that my products can be easily sold because the more people there are, the more sales there will be.
I ask you to tell me the important factors that will help me to do this.
Express your valuable feedback and let me know how it is possible to do so?
The main factor that influence people to some to your site depends on the site, if its a paid to click forum site and you are successful paying your members you will begin to gain more popularity and also gain more traffic.

Anyway the best thing you need to do is that you try as much as possible to creat quality post and another thing that can affect people coming to your site is if you enable some annoying advertisement that pop up whenever someone is Reading a particular news , this time affect the numbers of people that appears on your site.

Your website content should closely relate to the type of product you are selling there. The contents should also be very meaningful as well and not meaningless that will not relate to your products

Pick a niche based on your business initiative, try to create quality review about your products, share the link to social media where you have large membership. That will help you also to win over people based on your product description.

people visit my websites looking for the information, if they can get the information they want they will stay on the site longer, when they stay longer, I earn revenue

There are some people that a first impression has a kind of impact on them. If your website is beautifully designed with the right combination of color themes and background features, that alone can attract visitors

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back