What's new

What are the indicators do you use on stock trading?

chicnthin

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 25, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There are many indicators out there that can be used to help us decide when to buy or sell a stocks. Personally, I only know a few, on which all of what my professor has taught us during a semester. Then he require us to trade using a demo account. These are the top 3 indicator/strategy that he taught us.

ALMA- to give an idea where the trend is going

CCI - tracks the movement which may indicate buying or selling signal

Darvas Box- it shows the resistance and support level

Stock trading relies on 70% technical analysis and 30% money management. Indicators have an important role in any technical analysis. For example, you may have heard of william% R indicators. This indicator was developed by the Honorable William. On the basis of this concept, he had collected a total of $ 11,00,000 returns in a year with many help of $ 11000.

Therefore, we should not tell any indicator to be more effective or less effective. Because all indicators are made on the basis of any basic research and analysis

any buy and sell signals; a trader must interpret the signals to determine trade entry and exit points that conform to his or her own unique style. Several different types exist, including those that interpret trend, momentum, volatility and volume.

I do not know of other stock exchange traders but I make use of one particular Indicator which has been working for me for year now
STC indicator

The STC indicator is a forward-looking, leading indicator, that generates faster, more accurate signals than earlier indicators, such as the MACD because it considers both time (cycles) and moving averages.

To be honest I am not into stock trading but I know something about it because of friends especially my nephew who used to work in the stock exchange. When speculating you study the trend. Every day the newspaper has the report of the stock prices. Monitoring the prices of some stocks will give you an idea of the trend. If it is going down then you just have to guess when the downward trend would stop so you buy at a low price.

Indicators for stock market. If I do understand your questions, you meant indicators to fortell when the stock market is favourable to buy.
To know when things in the stock market are ready and the price negotiable or not. Get in touch with a stockbroker, these are persons who are in charge If buying and selling shares, they also help in answering all your unanswered questions abou the stocks.

Indicators for stock market. If I do understand your questions, you meant indicators to fortell when the stock market is favourable to buy.
To know when things in the stock market are ready and the price negotiable or not. Get in touch with a stockbroker, these are persons who are in charge If buying and selling shares, they also help in answering all your unanswered questions abou the stocks.
You're right. It tells you when it is favorable to buy and even sell. Different indicators are being used for a technical analysis to predict the trend movement of the market. It's important to learn indicators to prevent some losses. By learning so, you wouldn't have to go to brokers for them to make a deal for you, because you can do so yourself.

Am not good at buying and selling of stock but I will use my skills to try and answer this. If I was to buy and sell stock I would be on the look out on when the stocks and at a cheaper price to buy and sell when its quality goes up. I would concentrate on money management,ensure each stock I buy gives me a profit when I sell,I would go for the kind of stock that its value flactuate frequently so as to keep buy with money.

Market indicators are quantitative in nature and seek to interpret stock or financial index data in an attempt to forecast market moves. Market indicators are a subset of technical indicators and are typically comprised of formulas and ratios. They aid investors' investment/trading decisions.17

I don't have any indicator, I do my findings through Google on daily basis that's how I get to know, then concerning trading binance or forex, we use the candle stick to determine when the market or the stock is low, then we buy, and wait when it will be low to sell, it's something you must study well.

I do not know of other stock exchange traders but I make use of one particular Indicator which has been working for me for year now STCindicator it is a forward lending indicator that generates faster accurate signals.

Hmm, this thread is informative and other users are adding some ideas so i'm very thankful i saw this thread. Im don't know much about trading, only i know is buy during low price and sell during high price. But when are you gonna sell it if its high? what if its getting higher? So this thread kinda give me an idea.

Wish I could know more about the trading signal so I know when to buy or sale , though I was told of recent to trade using a demo account first before trying

Personally I don't trade stocks, I only invest in them. The only kind of indicators am actually used to are the ones in forex and synthetic indexes trading.

I have also heard about these indicators you mentioned here.

I am not aware of the terminologies used for the stock trading but what I know about stock trading is if you are dealing with primary shares, you have small risk, and if you are dealing with secondary share, risk is high

Indices that I use in stock trading are majorly technical analysis indices. Indices such as on balance volume, average moving index, moving average convergence divergence (MaCD) as an alternative.
The thing is you'd have to get a mentor to make your learning.

Investing in stock is similar to investing in forex.
One has to be able to read signals and interpret them. It is important to know when it's best to buy or sell stocks.
Having this idea would help one profit from stock investment.
There are many indicators out there that can be used to help us decide when to buy or sell a stocks. Personally, I only know a few, on which all of what my professor has taught us during a semester. Then he require us to trade using a demo account. These are the top 3 indicator/strategy that he taught us.

ALMA- to give an idea where the trend is going

CCI - tracks the movement which may indicate buying or selling signal

Darvas Box- it shows the resistance and support level

stock market indicators
If I understood your queries correctly, you were asking about signs that would indicate when it would be advantageous to buy stocks.
should be aware of whether prices on stock market items are negotiable or not when they are ready.
Make contact with a stockbroker; they are the ones in charge.
When purchasing and selling shares, they also assist in addressing any queries you may have regarding the stocks.

Well I strongly believe that anybody can buy and sell signals; a trader must interpret the signals to determine trade entry and exit points that conform to his or her own unique style. Several different types exist, including those that interpret trend, momentum, volatility and volume

Market indicators are quantitative in nature and aim to foretell market movements by interpreting stock or financial index data. Technical indicators are divided into market indicators, which are frequently composed of formulas and ratios.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back