What's new

What are the holiday rules for travel to green, amber and red list countries?

It is very important that you try as much as possible to make sure you avoid those countries , so as to make sure you don't end up in trouble by going to a country that is not safe.

Well to be safe I would suggest you make an inquiry with your travel agent to know what kind of holiday options are acceptable in such countries before deciding to visit any of them.

It is best to adhere to such warnings and make sure that you do not waste your time going there, because you may regret spending your money to go and get into trouble.
It is always important for people to do personal research before getting to start any journey at all because you never know when some bad things will happen I may not be reported online.

Last edited:
During the pandemic , it will be safer for people not to travel to these countries affected mostly by these things. As long as cases of the Corona virus are being reported daily , it is still necessary for every citizen to use their face masks.

These color rules are very important because they tell of which countries has the highest risk for their citizens to get these infections. So the government has to take these steps to safeguard their citizens from going to red alert countries.

I am not traveling to any countries, but I know the travel rules of my home country. If you are vaccinated and if you can show the proof of vaccination, you can travel to our country.
In Order to be able to travel to any country or before entering , you as the visitors must be vaccinated by the authorised hospitals and have your proof of getting vaccinated .

I don't think I would be traveling to any of those countries soon, so I don't not net any quarantine or isolation,i enjoy my country right now, I pray that God would end this pandemic.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back