What's new

What are the holiday rules for travel to green, amber and red list countries?

These are really good tactics. It shows the government are really working and trying their best to put measures in place for controlling the spread of covid 19 because it really affected the world badly.

If you find yourself in any such countries, it is best to respect the rules and regulations there so as to be able to get more money and support from there.

This is actually a good improvement. I also heard that the English premier league have banned some African players from going to their countries due to the fact that their country is seen as a red list country for covid-19
I heard the vaccines prevent one from contracting this virus. most of these players are vaccinated, does Is it mean that this vaccine is not 100 percent effective?

In order to reduce the rushing which usually occurs during last quarter of the year, they have made rail transportation free for everyone. People are mandatory to observe covid-19 measure and always put o the masks and nose covers.

This kind of rules are always going to differ between countries. This is why it is advisable that you should first research the company that you want to visit then you should then know if it matches yours or not.

In order to reduce the rushing which usually occurs during last quarter of the year, they have made rail transportation free for everyone. People are mandatory to observe covid-19 measure and always put o the masks and nose covers.
This is very true. You should research to know countries that have restrictions in place for visitors. Some of these countries require quarantine or vaccination on arrival and you must be ready for it.

This is very true. You should research to know countries that have restrictions in place for visitors. Some of these countries require quarantine or vaccination on arrival and you must be ready for it.
This is very important to have first-hand information about the country which somebody wants to travel to so as to get prepared. just like you said there are some countries that require you to do 14 days in quarantine before you can gain entrance into the main city.

This is actually a good improvement. I also heard that the English premier league have banned some African players from going to their countries due to the fact that their country is seen as a red list country for covid-19
The English premier league was never banned but i believe it was due to some right bother need to obtain, and yes some players were banned from entering until proper test has been conducted.

This kind of categorisation was made in the first place so that you will know the degree of the risk that is present in this kind of countries. If you want to travel its advisable that you should do your own personal research to some extent.

This is very important to have first-hand information about the country which somebody wants to travel to so as to get prepared. just like you said there are some countries that require you to do 14 days in quarantine before you can gain entrance into the main city.
As difficult as such protocols might be, it is compulsory and without it, you might be refused entry. With the latest variant of the virus now global, I believe more restrictions will be put in place by many countries.

As difficult as such protocols might be, it is compulsory and without it, you might be refused entry. With the latest variant of the virus now global, I believe more restrictions will be put in place by many countries.
Some countries are requesting for 2 certificate of the vaccinations before you can gain entry into their country. This is very common among the European countries as well as United States.

We have temporarily put on hold all our travel plans abroad due to the pandemic. It is difficult to get a swab test before leaving our country and then we need to be on quarantine when we get back home. That is an insane policy that would waste our days. It is better to stay at home.

Nice one.. this is even the best because with this they are trying to cut the risk of people getting infected by the deadly disease.. every country must adopt a way they can be able to control the spreading of this infection because the infection is dangerous and can cause a lot of disaster if it is not controlled properly.

Thank God for the innovation of the vaccine that now allows for travel everywhere - only that you might have to isolate when you get to your desired destination else these lists would've hampered a lot.

Now I think that getting vaccinated is the most important thing when it comes to travelling to any country. Almost all the countries in the world have made it mandatory to get vaccinated and this is why many people are still stranded in many countries.

We thank God that the pandemic era is gone for good and all countries now have their freedom. This is what should be obtained for a peaceful environment. Then pandemic really caused disruption in the world.

There are only few of such regulations and this has made it practically impossible for the government to effectively implement them because the masses can't be controlled.

I think that this is not a good time to be traveling right now, the are many things going on in the world right now. The coronavirus pandemic keep raising every single day. I will advice you not to travel right now, if you must travel, make sure you are very careful

It is always good to make sure you are updated about things like this, so as not to end up going to your country that is currently facing crisis and then you get frustrated the more.

Though people are travelling all around the world right now and its not advisable to be travelling just anyhow because of the pandemic is still very much active , so we need to be careful.
I think that this is not a good time to be traveling right now, the are many things going on in the world right now. The coronavirus pandemic keep raising every single day. I will advice you not to travel right now, if you must travel, make sure you are very careful

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back