What's new

What are the holiday rules for travel to green, amber and red list countries?

Didosky

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Jul 28, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Changes come into force at 04:00 BST on Sunday.
Amber list rules will apply to France, for fully vaccinated passengers arriving in England, Scotland and Northern Ireland. It means they will no longer need to self-isolate for 10 days.
The green list - which has no quarantine for returning passengers - is being expanded. Countries listed now include:
  • Germany
  • Norway
  • Slovenia
  • Austria
  • Romania
  • Bulgaria
  • Slovakia
  • Malta
  • Croatia (green watchlist - could be moved to amber)

Oh.... That's a good improvement because i remember people like varane signed by united was quarantines long before he could even signed for the new club..

This is actually a good improvement. I also heard that the English premier league have banned some African players from going to their countries due to the fact that their country is seen as a red list country for covid-19

Yes i also read that a lot of countries have updated their travelling rules. Some of the red list countries have been prohibited from traveling to most especially for tourist

All these are simply been put in place for the safe guarding of the country's citizens all over the world. Every government should take this very seriously in their own domains

All these are simply been put in place for the safe guarding of the country's citizens all over the world. Every government should take this very seriously in their own domains
There are some rules put in place but however I have not traveled to such countries before and I can't really tell about this rules and how they operate.

This at least is a news that is comforting seeing how the third wave has been getting one worried recently let's hope African countries with covid related issues get better soon

Changes come into force at 04:00 BST on Sunday.
Amber list rules will apply to France, for fully vaccinated passengers arriving in England, Scotland and Northern Ireland. It means they will no longer need to self-isolate for 10 days.
The green list - which has no quarantine for returning passengers - is being expanded. Countries listed now include:
  • Germany
  • Norway
  • Slovenia
  • Austria
  • Romania
  • Bulgaria
  • Slovakia
  • Malta
  • Croatia (green watchlist - could be moved to amber)
Thanks so much for this list of countries were I could go or could not go. During this coronavirus pandemic I do not travel to this countries because I am fearful that I can get coronavirus infection. Also I don't have the money to get to all these countries.

Each country must take precautionary measures to protect her citizens from whatever or whoever may pose a threat to them. So identifying and categorising countries base on threat they might pose is to their citizenis in order.

It seems things are getting better than before but I still think it is wise to stay put and avoid travelling as much as possible until everywhere is safe.

This are really good improvement to hear I have never travel to this countries because I don't really have money to travel t this countries in order to know them.

This is definitely a good improvement too and just shows that things wont remain like this for long and things are bound to get better too, gradually happening too it would seem

Now that the third Variant of Corona Virus, the Delta variant is spreading rapidly I am not sure if these countries will continue to allow visitors in their territories.

Yeah, am even tired of the quarantine of a thing. Corona virus is really no longer the global issue but economic crisis has gone far to cripple some third world countries majorly in Africa.

With the constant uptrend of covid19 vaccination, I'm sure many more countries will get on the list as well. Some countries do have citizens that are oblivious to the vaccine. I guess we will see how things develop in the end.

Holidays are normally very nice and fun but I think it is up to the country or stater to protect the rights and privileges of their citizens in order to have a peaceful place

I think people would be reluctant to travel to red listed countries and I think this is one of the main reasons why many countries lack tourists, despite the fact that they are quite beautiful countries.

You need to stay updated always on the official travelling protocols or guidelines for each country before travelling. This will prevent a scenario where you might be forced to quarantine on arrival or even denied entry into the country.

I am not traveling to any countries, but I know the travel rules of my home country. If you are vaccinated and if you can show the proof of vaccination, you can travel to our country.

Sincerely I feel that the traveling rules and regulations increased because it the covid 19 pandemic which was really disastrous,so currently most countries have increased their travelling rules

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back