What's new

What are the hazards attached to buying a house that has incomplete documents?

If your documents are incomplete it simply means your property acqsition is incomplete. Incase a legal tussle comes up in future one may end up losing his properties. So it's always proper to verify and get all the needed documents.

Buying a house without a complete document is dangerous and risky and it is not advisable it will now or later blow up on your face which is not nice at all.

If something happens to the owner, it might turn out negativity in your end, in future you might want to sell off the property and it will rebound, even using it as collateral will rebound.

The Harzard involved in getting a property with an incomplete document includes an unending circle and batles of court cases. You don't want to get involved with such messy arrangements

Last edited:
Buying a house with incomplete documents is like voluntarily inviting trouble. Any issue can arise on such property at anytime as a result of such incomplete documents. This may like result to an additional spending or total forfeiture of the property.

There are so many hazard that comes with it because the government could tag the case as illegal ownership of the house and that alone is a issue on its own

People do fall into buying incomplete building because of the lowest price they already come with. But the fact is that we should be very sure of the materials that we want to buy to avoid forfeiture in

Seriously is very risky to purchase a house with incomplete documents matters or serious situation may occur as to you are not the owner of the property or the property has not been sold to you and you will have no evidence to prove the ownership of your bought property.

It is not advisable to buy houses or even properties in general without complete documents. You can lose your money tomorrow if you buy a house with incomplete document. That is the reason why it is good for people to always seek for documents of what I want to buy.

I can't imagine myself buying an incomplete documents. That's putting my treasury at risk because the house seems too good to be fake.

What has to come out is that you have to ensure that before concluding the transaction you make all the much needed enquirties on how you can get complete documenets that give you legal rights on that property because if you do not have sufficient documentation then you may loose that property.So its not advisable to purchase any property without documentation.

Have you ever experienced what it feels like to be having an appearance in court all through out a particular and years following because of improper papers partaining to the land or house you bought? That's one of such problems with false or incomplete papers

It is very risky to buy a house that does not have complete document because it might cost you one problem or the other but the best thing to do is to make the document of the house with the owner before buying them.

You buying such property you are putting yourself in a very big risk. such property might be owned by two different people and the other might come to drag the property with you.

In recent years, we have probably seen house and structures been brought but after some few years..they get collected by the government or there's a dispute between 3or more buyers of same property.
What are the real hazards that face a person buying such property.
First of all I cant or I will never buy a property not having the full documents to back it up as mine, because anyone out there with the complete documents could come in and claim the property tho.

You buying such property you are putting yourself in a very big risk. such property might be owned by two different people and the other might come to drag the property with you.
yes it is very risky, to get such property you have to be wise enough make good investigation before you go make purchase for such property.

The whole bucks falls on the buyer of the property to do due deligence on the property he is aquiring.If the documents are not complete then that portends great danger in the future,because the property would be bound for litigation by the person with the complete documents,

In recent years we've had issues of properties bought and due to lack of complete documents it brings dispute years later.

You shouldn't even start any negotiation in that route if our have come to see that the house lacks the proper documentation to it. That is not the only property you can buy if you must buy one

It is not advisable to buy houses or even properties in general without complete documents. You can lose your money tomorrow if you buy a house with incomplete document. That is the reason why it is good for people to always seek for documents of what I want to buy.
A relative wanted to buy a lot that has no title but only rights that is a piece of paper signed by the head of the community government called Barangay. I advised against it even if he said that 300,000 pesos is worth the risk - that's around $6,000. Fortunately he didn't buy and after a few years some of his friends who bought land there were complaining that they were scammed.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back