What's new

What are the hazards attached to buying a house that has incomplete documents?

In recent years, we have probably seen house and structures been brought but after some few years..they get collected by the government or there's a dispute between 3or more buyers of same property.
What are the real hazards that face a person buying such property.
You wouldn't want to see yourself in such predicament.
The legal aspect is as important as the house itself.

I believe this statement or question is rhetorical because why would you want to buy or invest in a house that has incomplete documents this is an error in the first place. Never buy such house in the first place.
Same thought that came to my mind. Why would anyone want to risk buying properties with incomplete documents; thinking of the money at stake is disturbing on its own. The risk is too high

It is possible that the person did not complete all the registration that was required and I thought you're going to be getting into a lot of trouble if you should end up buying it.

The hazard attached to a house that has incomplete document is that the owner will forfeit the house by buying another one and also if government official cones to check your document and they found out is not complete so you forfeit losing ur property.
There are many disadvantages that someone that goes out to buy a property that does not have a complet document,someone else might come up to lay claim to the property.

Since you are buying the land from someone else , you must make sure that all the document are completed to avoid future problem and to be sure the seller is the real owner of the house .

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back