What's new

What are the factors that cause the rise and fall of stock prices?

For a centralized market the factors that determine the price is basically the government forces or policies. The policies will have direct impact on the stocks.
It is very correct that the government policy will determine the price of the stocks and i also acknowledge that the market is a centralised market and it is subjected to centralise control

It is very correct that the government policy will determine the price of the stocks and i also acknowledge that the market is a centralised market and it is subjected to centralise control
The stock market is a centralized market and it is subjected to a centralized control. The government have great influence on the stocks and this could affect the price.

The stock market is a centralized market and it is subjected to a centralized control. The government have great influence on the stocks and this could affect the price.
The Market will be compelled to dance to the tune of the authority from the central points. This is why the stocks will fluctuate in response to the demand and supply as wll as government policies.

The Market will be compelled to dance to the tune of the authority from the central points. This is why the stocks will fluctuate in response to the demand and supply as wll as government policies.
This is one of the major reasons why I do not like to invest my money on the financial markets that is filled with manipulations. I think that the stocks exchange market is one of them .

The price of stocks works like just the demand and supply. If there's a lot of buyers than sellers, most probably the price will rise, and vice versa. Other factors includes the economy like inflation, company's news announcement, and share buyback wherein the company buys the shares again after offering it.
The demand is surely s factor that influences the market value of the stock. If people are buying more than selling then there will be an increase in the price it goes both ways too.

The factor that cause The rise and fall of stocks is the demand and supply in the market and also the news that is on the particular stocks will affect price at that point in time.

Various factors affect the rise and fall of the stock market, some of them are:
1. Supply and demand.
2. Company-related factors.
3. Investor sentiment.
4. Interest rates.
5. Politics.
6. Current events.
7. Natural calamities.
8. Exchange rate.
Out of all these eight factors, four factors play the important role in affecting the stock price:
1. Earnings.
2. Economy.
3. Expectations.
4. Emotion.

The rise and fall in stocks will be caused as a result of the rumours that we hear on social medias or it could be as a result of government policies or the demand and supply of the stocks.

Demand and supply is very important as this goes a long way to determine if the stock market is going to be rising or falling. This is a general factor that gets to affect all market space.

The factor that can cause the fall and rise of stock is when the buyers are many in the market that means the price will be increase, but if the buyers are low that can cause the fall of stock.

News has a great role to play when you are talking about what influences the prices of stocks in the market. When we have negative news in market have to go down in value too.

There are several things that affect the price of stocks. sometimes situations like the coronavirus pandemic can actually cause the rise and Fall of the prices of stocks. Announcements and meetings can also affect the price of stocks and others like cryptocurrency. Recently the Fed's meeting actually affected the price of the market.

In stocks market exchange, I believe everyone has a different opinion as to what makes a sudden change in the price of stocks. personally I think the high rate of demand and supply can makes an unstable price in stocks market.
Introduction of a new product or stocks can cause a rise or fall of stock in the market.
According to the the poster another reason I really appreciate most is the power of demand and supply.
When supply is limited and demand goes up price generally will definitely be affected.
Actually the introduction of new products in the market can caused a change in the price but most often those available goods or products in the market can also experience changes in price due to high demand or less demand for that particular product.

What actually affect the rising and falling of stock price in the market are the over availability, less demand and value of a particular product. But in my country now stocks are just becoming costly as time goes.
Actually some of the fluctuations in the rising and falling of stock marketing businesses might be from the government policies consigning stock marketing or some times at my side crises usually cause that too.

Last edited:
Normally every volatile market deals with demands and supply. I believe this is the main reason why there is an increase or decrease in the price of stock market at the particular period of time . Apart from the law of demand and supply other things could be put into consideration like government policy.

Factors that can affect stock prices

news releases on earnings and profits, and future estimated earnings.

announcement of dividends.

introduction of a new product or a product recall.

securing a new large contract.

employee layoffs.

anticipated takeover or merger.

a change of management.

accounting errors or scandals.
These are really great points you have highlited here,because i could remember when i wanted to buy some shares years back,what i usually look out for is the dividence payment at the end of a financial year.

I believe there are so many reasons or factors which may cause the raise and fall of stocks. personally I think the increase in demand for stocks, can makes the price go higher and there is low demand, the price falls.

There are various factor that can affect the price of stock in the market,this could be shift in the government policies about some critical economic sector,and also when a major investor puts his money into a particular company.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back