What's new

What are the factors that cause the rise and fall of stock prices?

I believe the level of earning base in the company can affect the Price of stock in a company. If the level is high then the price would be high as well and when its low, the price would be low too

I think the performance of the company at the end of year is not much of a factor. What really affects the market price of stocks is the law of supply and demand. When a big stockholder sells all his shares that is not a good sign so the other stock holders would also sell that will cause the price to drop.
I quite agree with you on these.I was in a seminar some weeks back and one of the facilitator of the prorame told us how he sold his companys shares that was suppose to go for 5cent and at the end of the day,because of the personality involved,he sold it for over 35cent,and he made huge profit because of the status of the owner involved.

There are many factors that cause the rise and fall of stock price anytime. Factors like introduction of new product into the market, release of new concerning economy of a country, when there are many buyers than sellers or many sellers than buyers all this factors and many that are not mentioned can cause it.

There are many factors that cause the rise and fall of stock price anytime. Factors like introduction of new product into the market, release of new concerning economy of a country, when there are many buyers than sellers or many sellers than buyers all this factors and many that are not mentioned can cause it.
The stock in the market behaves like that of crypto. As you mentioned when there are many buyers then the price tends to increase and vice versa. The stock is owned by a corporation that is used in trading only for the purpose of trading. However, the holder of stock is qualified for dividends.

The company's income rate determines it's rise and fall in stock price. Also economic factors play a huge role. Not just the economy of the hostnation but global economic tides.

The most crucial factors affecting the prices of stocks are fundamental factors. Factors like EPS (Earnings per Share), book value and several other fundamental factors affect the price of stocks.
Any factor that drives the price of stocks is what is called herds mentality. The value keeps increasing not because of any fundamental tweak but because people are pumping the stock, leading others to want to benefit from the price action thereby jumping into it.

The actions of the company goes a long way in showing how profitable the company's stock will be because it will affect buys or sells

Factors that can affect stock prices

news releases on earnings and profits, and future estimated earnings.

announcement of dividends.

introduction of a new product or a product recall.

securing a new large contract.

employee layoffs.

anticipated takeover or merger.

a change of management.

accounting errors or scandals.

Seriously, I believe that changes to the company's board of management is one of the biggest issues that can directly or indirectly affect the company's stock market price.

I believe the level of earning base in the company can affect the Price of stock in a company. If the level is high then the price would be high as well and when its low, the price would be low too
Based on my observation of the stock market here it is only the law of supply and demand that dictates the price. When there is a big bulk of selling then thr price of that particular stock goes down. When there is a big buyer then the price of that stock goes up. We have stocks of the biggest bank here that is performing excellently but the price of their stock is stagnating.

For local stock prices as well as for international stock pries, factors like economic crises can affect the prices of stocks so as wars and famine too

This is a good observation from you. Just for example is a company lay off a good staff in their company or the CEO of a company resign it will definitely have a bad effect on the company

One of thr major factors that let the price of stock to go up is signing a deal with a company that can contribute to the development of the stock you are holding. That single news can double the price of the stock

I think the factors that can cause the price of stock to rise or fell it can be the new production of a product can cause a rise of stock to rise or fell.

In my own opinion , I think the downfall of stock is when people or shareholders start withdrawing thier self from the stock or selling without re buying

Speculation is one of the things that usually caused the increase in the price of the stock in the market place. When there is a speculation there will be lots of demand and the price will continue to High.

When a new product is sent into the market it can cause rise and fall in the market. When the demands goes higher than the supply it can cause a rise in the market. When the supply is more then there would be a fall.

Often, the stock price of the companies in the same industry will move in tandem with each other. This is because market conditions generally affect the companies in the same industry the same way. But sometimes, the stock price of a company will benefit from a piece of bad news for its competitor if the companies are competing for the same market.

I am most common with the fact that government activities and policies can greatly affect the rise and fall in stock to a very great extent and that may be bad at any point

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back