What's new

What are the factors that cause the rise and fall of stock prices?

Just as it is with the foreign exchange markets, so it is in the stock markets. Factors like war for instance can affect the stock of that country very well

When a prospective investor buy into the the shares of the business,it would cause the value of the shares to increase.And also the performance of the stock at the end of a financial yera with decleared dividends cold make the stock to rise.

What are the factors that determines vtje rise and fall of stock price they are definitely the demands on such stock goods that determines it whether it will rise or fall.

There are alot of factors the are responsible for the rise and fall of stock. as in business the forces of demand and supply at a given time, the increasing policies of the state and then it importance as to the needs of the people or ther users.

There are alot of factors the are responsible for the rise and fall of stock. as in business the forces of demand and supply at a given time, the increasing policies of the state and then it importance as to the needs of the people or ther users.
You are right with the law of supply and demand but stocks are usually based on the performance of the company. Stocks are shares of ownership. When the company earns a big profit for this year then there is a dividend for the owners - this includes the holder of stocks.

I am not a stcok market expert, however, I believe that if the product of a company is doing well in the market, then the price of shares might increase. But if the product is not doing well, then the prices might fall. This is my theory.

As a newcomer to the world of stocks, supply and demand will affect prices, but there are several basic factors that affect prices, both internal and external, so what are the factors that cause the rise and fall of stock prices.
I'm really not sure tho,but I think if there is too much demand in the market it will affect the prices of that stock. So if there is less demand as well it will affect it but in a positive way tho.

I am not a stcok market expert, however, I believe that if the product of a company is doing well in the market, then the price of shares might increase. But if the product is not doing well, then the prices might fall. This is my theory.
You are half right with your observation because when the company experiences high profit then the stock prices tend to go up. However, there is also the law of supply and demand that when big company owners start to sell their stocks the tendency of the price is to slide down and vice versa.

Stock rise and fall has a lot of factors responsible for it.it depends on the market structure and therefore it's affected by law of demand and supply,also failure to get the new products once they are out in the market.

I think those factors that causes a stock to rise or fall are also similar to the ones that affects the foreign currency market too. Like wars, economic instabilities, inconsistent government policies etc

You are half right with your observation because when the company experiences high profit then the stock prices tend to go up. However, there is also the law of supply and demand that when big company owners start to sell their stocks the tendency of the price is to slide down and vice versa.

Well, I am not an expert when it comes to analysing stock market and I do not know how stock market works and this was my own personal analysis using logic. There might be more factors that might have a great influence over the price of stocks.

Management profile has a significant effect on company success and stock prices. If management consists of experienced professionals with a proven track record, share prices are likely to be higher. If the management that takes over a company lacks integrity, share prices tend to fall.

1. At the most fundamental level, supply and demand in the market determine stock price.
  2. Price times the number of shares outstanding (market capitalization) is the value of a company. Comparing just the share price of two companies is meaningless.
  3. Theoretically earnings are what affect investors' valuation of a company, but there are other indicators that investors use to predict stock price. Remember, it is investors' sentiments, attitudes, and expectations that ultimately affect stock prices.
  4. There are many theories that try to explain the way stock prices move the way they do. Unfortunately, there is no one theory that can explain everything.

As a newcomer to the world of stocks, supply and demand will affect prices, but there are several basic factors that affect prices, both internal and external, so what are the factors that cause the rise and fall of stock prices.
I think the factor is the demand and supply. The more there is demand for a particular company's stock the higher the price will become but when there is too many supply beyond what is demanded in the market then the price will go down. This is the principle of business.

I don't have any idea about this because I do not trade stock but I think all they still fall under the law of demand and supply that the higher the investor the higher the price,then the lower the investors the lower the price also.

I think a lot of people have said it all. A lot of things affect rise and fall of stocks. Government regulations, bankruptcy, scandals, lawsuits and the likes. I think a lot of things we responsible for the rise and fall in stocks. Big whales changing position as well.

The main factor that influences the worth of an organization is its profit. Income are the benefit an organization makes, and over the long haul no organization can make due without them. It bodes well when you consider the big picture. On the off chance that an organization never brings in cash, they won't remain in business. Public organizations are needed to report their income four times each year (when each quarter). Money Street watches with out of control consideration at these occasions, which are alluded to as income seasons. The explanation for this is that examiners base their future worth of an organization on their profit projection. On the off chance that an organization's outcomes shock (are surprisingly good), the value hops up. In the event that an organization's outcomes frustrate (are more awful than anticipated), the cost will fall.

When a prospective investor buy into the the shares of the business,it would cause the value of the shares to increase.And also the performance of the stock at the end of a financial yera with decleared dividends cold make the stock to rise.
I think the performance of the company at the end of year is not much of a factor. What really affects the market price of stocks is the law of supply and demand. When a big stockholder sells all his shares that is not a good sign so the other stock holders would also sell that will cause the price to drop.

A lot of factors can cause the rise and fall of stocks bit locally and internationally as well. Factors like political instability and wars and famine and his lot more can go a long way in affecting stocks

A lot of factors can cause the rise and fall of stocks bit locally and internationally as well. Factors like political instability and wars and famine and his lot more can go a long way in affecting stocks
Yeah I also share this view of yours on the factors that can affect stocks. The political instability is one of such factors. So also is war. These factors will have a negative impact on stocks

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back