What's new

What are the effects of gaming gadgets today in our kids?

Gaming gadgets have positive and negative impact on children nowadays but the negatives are more. Gaming helps improve the thinking ability of children and some helps them in spelling. Some of the negative impacts of gaming is when a child gets addicted to gaming,the child tends to loose interest in other important things like education,skills acquisition and more. Gaming is good but too much of everything is bad.

Everything have its good and bad side effects. Giving gaming gadgets to kids can limit their growth specially when they will focus on online gaming all the time and not focus on physical gaming it exercise. Also gaming gadgets screen make rays that are bad for eyes and excessive use of it can be harmful and might effect on their eye sight.

Thats why its the parents' responsibility to look after their kids. Train and teach them while they were young to do playing that requires physical movement to keep th away from gadgets.

Overtime we have heard the quote too much of everything is bad. And also all work and no play makes jack a dull boy. In this case I will say gaming shapens the mind of a kid makes the kid think faster. But it should be regulated.

Game is good but excessive use can become an issues, it should be given to children for usage at a moderate level to prevent addiction and frequent usage.

That's depend how you want to train your child, playing game will help your child to know to play it, because children love to play game so much because it make them happy.

What do you think is the effect of gaming on our kids? We all know it's new age or a new revolution. We should take responsibility as a parent for our kids using gadgets. We should limit their use. Can you give me guys some bad effects of gadget gaming? I want to hear all your opinion. Please drop down your thoughts.
Nowadays gaming have many bad effects on our child. The main thing is to get a hold of the best things to say about business and our business email address send me the link to do business in the front of business we are a hard time with it and I also suggest

I .in very great support of reducing the usage or level of usage of these gargets by our kids. It is taking them.away from the reality of community living and behaviors

Yes, regulation is needed in the gaming interest of a child. Therefore, if we don't want our children's leisure time or time of fun to be transformed to something evil or a night mare, we need to cub their interest in games but it mars them.

According to the Kaiser Family Foundation, children spend almost seven and a half hours per day gazing at computers. Furthermore, long before they can walk or tie their shoelaces, children are learning how to use gadgets. Most parents who give in to their children's whims are unaware of the consequences, yet governments and experts are urging parents to limit their toddlers' exposure to harmful substances.

Games are good for kids but Too much of everything is bad these days children play games a lot and this might affect them in the other way around. There should be time for everything.

Tabitha, Tabitha, Tabitha, Tabitha, Tabitha, Tabitha, Tabitha, Tabitha Tommy, your tween, is blasting bad guys in video games. Theresa, five years old, is engrossed in a YouTube video of an episode of Annoying Orange on the gleaming screen.

Give me gadgets on kids have advantage and disadvantage it's healthy kids to learn fast and also to be able to do some kind of basic things themselves why sometimes they get addicted to it and it becomes a disadvantage.

Gaming generally these days is causing serious issues in almost every family in a way that it affects the children in many ways. Many children are already become addicted to gaming gadgets where they are no longer facing their studies.

Kids easily get addicted to games and this can affect them educationally, mentally and even physically. If a kid is always using this gaming devices, it can affect the behavior of such a kid and thus affect the kid negatively.

Gadgets effect on behavior and mental changes
Students who spend a lot of time on gaming gadgets may become more violent, lose interest in other things of the environment surrounding them, laziness, less interest in other hobbies, and lacking interest in academics. This problem leads children/students to bad personalities

Has both negative influence and positive ones in the sence that online gaming or video games sharpens their IQ,, but the negative effects is that they loose focus with other stuff especially studies

I think the effect if gaming gadget
1. Fast thinking
2. It makes them sharp
But is also has disadvantages
It does not make children read and study

What do you think is the effect of gaming on our kids? We all know it's new age or a new revolution. We should take responsibility as a parent for our kids using gadgets. We should limit their use. Can you give me guys some bad effects of gadget gaming? I want to hear all your opinion. Please drop down your thoughts.
games effect are different cos we have different types of games
Educative games and corrupted games that's why google makes it easier in getting your kids a tablet , phones or ipad in other for them not to download unnecessary things you can control them from your own phone

Studies have shown that too much gadgets may negatively affect a child's brain on its functioning, and may even cause attention deficit, cognitive delays, impaired learning, increased impulsivity, and decreased ability to self-regulation

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back