What's new

What are the documents one need to possess after buying a house?

It all depends on the policy of your country over here in my country you need a government approved papers and also an agreement paper from the owner and a receipt of your payment.

After you've bought a house or property one of the documents you need to process is document of ownership. This document will clarify that you are now the new owner of such property.
Post automatically merged:

Most of the important documents one needs to acquire when they purchase a house is, ownership of the house and land documents.

Last edited:
When buying a house you need the necessary documents of the house that is backed up by the law of the country before you pay for it. To avoid scam when you are not sure of the type of the documents you will need when buying a house, you can employ the services of a qualified lawyer to help with the procurement of the property.

This question is very important because I will soon buy a house in the future, I want to know the documents I will need to get from the seller's and how do I verify these documents?

This is very important for me so that I won't get scammed in the process of buying a house that might actually not be for the person I am thinking that it is for.
With the big rate crimes is going now all over the world,I think the best thing to do when purchasing a land or house is to have a well known lawyer to go along with you to purchase the property, because they are the one that knows fake document tho.

I’ve never possess a house and I’m not thinking about buying one now so I don’t really know about that. I will make sure i have a lawyer to provide all the necessary document i should get before buying a house

This is a very good question. You should have the land sale agreement forms showing the signature if the two parties, your insurance papers and land registration papers.

If the land has a certificate of ocupancy you demand for it,then you get a lawyer so that a draft document should be signed by the seller and with witness from both parties,and also you should ensure that the land is properly registered under the name of the seller in the council agency of lands and housing.

I can't really say for myself for they are many and lots of ways regarding the documents needed for land purchasing and ownership .They are necessary documents.

it differs from a country to another, in mine, you just need a document that shows your purchase of this house from the previous owner and and another document that proves your ownership

it differs from a country to another, in mine, you just need a document that shows your purchase of this house from the previous owner and and another document that proves your ownership
One of the document one need to process after buying a house is c of o documents this enable you to have the right of ownership for the building.

This question is very important because I will soon buy a house in the future, I want to know the documents I will need to get from the seller's and how do I verify these documents?

This is very important for me so that I won't get scammed in the process of buying a house that might actually not be for the person I am thinking that it is for.
Lol... You said you 'will soon buy the house in the future', this are two different statement. Anyways depending on your country your need a lot of document to claim if its Nigeria.

The mostimportant document here is the Tittle Deed which shows and proves that the house belongs to u. All other documents us just for processing.

When buying a house or any property,you will need to get the receipt backing up the business deal. The certificate of ownership should be collected,the survey documents of the landing having the property,the building plan of the property, authority of transfer of property and the government approval of the building.

I think after payment you would get a certificate of ownership which proves that you are the owner of the house. Every detail about the house is stated on this document.

Write your reply...how do I make sell in the future but is there a way to get to try to get the best way to get money from the Investors gaining loosing is constructed of the most important thing is that the only way to get money from the Investors

Buying a house you need to own a document paper signed by the owner of the house that you are buying, is very important to have the document.

Some of the documents one needs to get while buying a house is the receipt of the land of the house you are buying and most importantly certificate of occupancy of the house you are buying

Depending on the country you are, you might just need a few of them. Iny country you will just need your receipt and your seal of ownership.

I think you should hire a lawyer or someone who has enough knowledge into this stuff. They will make sure that all papers are completed and are legit before you buy the house.

Seriously, as far as I'm concerned it doesn't really have to be anything that has to come in connection with having a lawyer will do; as it's something that is necessary but you just need to have the document of ownership transfer to you and the property is yours.

You need a legal documents from the attorney in order to safeguard the land long time, so tugs won't come to hamper the property.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back