What's new

What are the disadvantage of graphic design field?

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Graphic design field is very popular field and many people choose it as their career. It has many advantages but I want to ask if there is disadvantage of graphic design field? Is Anyone meet any negative experience ? Share your opinion

so far I have not heard of disadvantages, if you like what you do and do well. It is indeed a large and populated field, but not everyone can be a designer.

I think the only disadvantage it has is the huge amount you have to pay to learn it, they usually pay a huge amount to learn graphics design in my region

I think the only disadvantage it has is the huge amount you have to pay to learn it, they usually pay a huge amount to learn graphics design in my region
But I think there are free courses or tutorials on YouTube where we can learn this skill free if cost

I think if you don't have perfection in this field then you can't get desired profit. So one must have enough knowledge about it

The only disadvantage I'm aware of is possibly to many competitions,asides from that I don't see any other disadvantage.

The little disadvantage i know is customer satisfaction ,because some customers are never satisfied with the job you are doing so they stress the person a lot

There aren't so many. The only I can think of is that it requires a lot of thinking because it requires creativity.

Graphic design field is very popular field and many people choose it as their career. It has many advantages but I want to ask if there is disadvantage of graphic design field? Is Anyone meet any negative experience ? Share your opinion
Hello, I consider that the negative is that the result may not be obtained on time or at least when the client wants it since it deserves time for the details of the same

I have seen so far the only disadvantage of graphic designing is that when we go to freelancing websites there is a lot of rush of graphic designers. And it would be very difficult to find our customers.

I am not a graphic designer, hence, I might not give you the exact reason. But I have two to three friends that are graphic designer and their major complains and challenges are low rate of clients.

What I think could be the disadvantage of this work is your ability to deliver your work when completed, acceptance by costumer and getting paid.
If your work doesn't satisfy the customer you may not get paid, there by loosing your effort, time and money on the job

Well I think that any career will have its advantages and disadvantages and those that are in this field extensively will be the ones that will be able to elaborate on the disadvantages. If this is your passion in your career path then I doubt that you will see many disadvantages as you will enjoy what you are doing, however those that did this out of duty and not passion are the ones likely to show the disadvantages of the career.

Well to talk of the possible disadvantages that I could spot in graphics design is it's popularity and easy to learn which makes almost every one to Know how to design and hereby making the more competitive.

Every field has its own advantages and disadvantages so if there are pros there are also cons that's why grapgic designing has also aits own cons such as there is quite tough competition in the market to get renowned also you have to spend your most of the time infront of computer to complete the project and then have to wait and wish for the client satisfaction

The Pay isn't Always Attractive. While some graphic design jobs are monetarily rewarding, there will be many that aren't. Deadlines Interfere with Creativity. The Details will Make or Break You. You Must Love What You Do.

I never heard any disadvantage of graphic designing because its an art and only few people learn about it.its depended on interest.I think the one of its advantage is that there have a huge amount to learn about the graphic designing and customer satisfaction are also compulsory.

Graphic designing field is si much popular and good in part time work. But graphic designing work has many disadvantages too. Graphic designing is not necessarily as a 9 to 5 job. The pay also is not so attractive. The detail will make ot break you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back