What's new

What are the differences between face to face and over the phone support?

I think face-to-face customer care service require more skills than the over the phone customer service. You need to show a great empathy when you are listen to the complain of your customer on face-to-face customer care service. Emphathy can be fake over phone conversation.

A lot of people are not very comfortable in face to face communication, likewise, a lot of people cannot travel to the company's office to make complaints or talk to support. Therefore, telephone support is very important

Let's assume you are trying to convince someone to get something. If it's face to face the person can see your expressions and it will be easier to convince that person than when it over the phone.

To me, I don't see any difference, but I think a lot of people prefer face to face because they think there is some sort of attention paid to them if they meet face to face.
Of course yes there is more attention that is given to anyone that comes to have your problem sorted out in a face-to-face session with a customer care representative unlike those that do it online because they will feel the pressure that you are feeling by needing the problem to be sorted out.

Of course yes there is more attention that is given to anyone that comes to have your problem sorted out in a face-to-face session with a customer care representative unlike those that do it online because they will feel the pressure that you are feeling by needing the problem to be sorted out.
Agreed, whilst I prefer to talk to customer care over the phone there are instances where you might need to show up yourself to relay your grievances as you see fit.

Agreed, whilst I prefer to talk to customer care over the phone there are instances where you might need to show up yourself to relay your grievances as you see fit.
Yeah, the facial presence is a very huge factor in handling the problem that brought you face to face to the company's customer service representative spot.

Face to face customer care service is preferable than phone customer care service, because you will be able to explain you problem in details and their will be possible solution

Although both face-to-face and telephone customer service requires speaking skills, and being able to contain emotions, face2face requires more specific skills such as being friendly, being able to see the customer's psychological factors such as reading gestures, and also having to be patient.

I think phone support is better that face to face support because you can use phone support from comfort of your home where as you need to walk to the office for face to face support.

Face to face customer care service is preferable than phone customer care service, because you will be able to explain you problem in details and their will be possible solution
When it comes to face to face consultation and conversation to fix your problems with a customer service representative, they seem to treat immediately.

The face to face customer service entails a lot of strategic, skills and many other things. It's can not be compared to phone conversation for customer services is totally different

I think that face to face customer service is more reliable because you are facing the customer and with all gestures and etiquette, they will easily understand you. But you can also use phone etiquette to make customer service over the phone to be effective.

I think face to face customer service requires you to visit the service center whereas phone support requires you to contact the customer service representatives over the phone. Phone support is for minor issues only, I think.

People will not really take you serious if you are talking on phone and they have not seen your physical because they will believe that you are a scammer and you are trying to scam them. It is always the best to meet your customers physically and your appearance also really matter.

How do you think face-to-face customer service is different from over-the-phone customer service? Are there certain skills needed for face-to-face customer service that are not needed for over-the-phone customer service?
Face to face customer service gives the customer the avenue to ask about every single thing with with customer care representatives and gets satisfied but sometimes you don't get satisfied with the response given over the phone customer services.

I think a business needs to provide both kind of support. Business should use phone support for customers who cannot walk to the office and should provide in person support to the customers who can visit the office.

Face-to-face customer support give you the opportunity to express all your feelings about the product you bought. it will be easier to get your complaining across when you are engaging in face-to-face interaction with the customer care personnel.

The face to face customer service entails a lot of strategic, skills and many other things. It's can not be compared to phone conversation for customer services is totally different
when you are being attended to by a customer service representative in a face-to-face meeting is going to offer the customer the full chance to really explain him or herself even with emotion about the problem that needs to be solved.

The two methods are very different,before one engages in a face to face discussion one has to be bold and confidence to be able to put out the points straight whereas if you do it on a phone those things aren't needed because you will just hide behind a phone

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back