What's new

What are the challenges facing the agricultural sector in Africa?

eojo2401

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Feb 1, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Agriculture comprised crop productions and animals productions. It's used to be major source of revenue for some African countries before the discovery of oil and gas in those countries but this time around, the sector is in coma because their are lots of challenges facing the sector which includes poor farm tool, lack of access to grants and loans, poor road network and so on. These are some of the challenges before farmers in Africa which may differ from those in other continents. What are the challenges facing agric-businesses in your country?

What is facing the development of agricultural sector is the impression that people have about agriculture. Some people feel that agricultural work is less lucrative than other sectors of the economy but they don't know that agricultural sector is one of the most lucrative sector of the economy.

Agriculture comprised crop productions and animals productions. It's used to be major source of revenue for some African countries before the discovery of oil and gas in those countries but this time around, the sector is in coma because their are lots of challenges facing the sector which includes poor farm tool, lack of access to grants and loans, poor road network and so on. These are some of the challenges before farmers in Africa which may differ from those in other continents. What are the challenges facing agric-businesses in your country?
The major challenges to the best of my knowledge is mechanised farming, most farmers iny country do not have the necessary tools to
Post automatically merged:

The major challenges to the best of my knowledge is mechanised farming, most farmers iny country do not have the necessary tools to harvest their crops easily, which affects the output

Challenges of agriculture in nigeria includes
1. Uses of low quality seeds during planting
2. Poor farm implement
3. Lack of knowledge

One of the known challenges are bad crude tools and poor farm mechanism to generate more agricultural sales and many others

The major challenge that is facing the agriculture that is use of low quality during the planting, but agriculture sector is the one of most lucrative sector.

The major problems are mechanised farming, most of the farmers are making use of bad tools which makes their jobs harder, also storage problems are being experienced

One of the challenges facing agricultural structure in Africa is lack of infrastructure. This is affecting the Farmers because they do not have good tools to cultivate and carry out their activities in the farm.

one basic challenges of agricultural sector in Nigeria is lack of professionals in the field of agriculture these days in Nigeria innovative researchers and not in the field of agriculture and this is making it to die drastically.

One of the reason while agriculture is not flourishing in Africa is because of lack of good road network, another reason that could possibly causes problem in agriculture is lack of government support for low agricultural farmers.

The best way possible I would like to play with your family are in my latoken wallet but the main thing of beauty and the business you should be struggle with that or not I think the best way to start a new job and I will be there at home and I will do my

I have observed that most people practicing agriculture in Africa especially Nigeria do it in a subsistence way. Majorly because there is no funds to go commercially

At the moment, the biggest challenges that agriculture faces in Africa is the lack of market for some products and the high cost of inputs in most of the countries in Africa.

They are numerous,the issue of land is a major problem in my country,as in my clime lands is owned based on unit bases and this type of pattern does not support large scale farming and food security,as those that cultivate this lands do that on subsistent bases.And also the issue of grant from the government whne large scale lands are avialable is another issue.

There are many challenges facing agricultural sector in Africa depending on the country. Challenges like mechanized farming, bad roads, bad electricity supply, bad storages facility. Many unspeakable challenges.

Aftica is blessed with good lands and great soil for farming. Lets take nigeria for example. Our greatest problem is the fact that government are puting all effort in just one sector, therefore neglecting every other sector

Just because of less rain, they already have problems with water supply and they also lack in quality seeds as well as latest technology which we used in worldwide and quite expansive for them.

I believe one of the most challenges that is facing agriculture in Africa is lack of capital to start up a good agricultural business, bad road network and lack of power supply are all those things that could influence agricultural production in Africa badly.

One major challenge that I think is affecting the agricultural sector is ignorance. Many of us are ignorance about the profit we can make In agriculture.

Right now, the major challenge affecting agriculture in Africa particularly Nigeria my country, is the issue of insecurity, which has now led to food scarcity.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back