What's new

What are the best URL Shorteners

If you have not found a good URL shortener then you have yet to make your proper research using the search engine then. We have bitly for example that can shorten your URL to the desire length.

I don't really know what's URL shortners. The name URL sounds familiar but I don't really know how it works, can someone please explain to me Abit further.

Hi,

Although I have used some URL Shorteners,I have not found a good one.
Any suggestions,please?

I think bitly is the best on the market right now. 90% of people in this field use bitly. :) so it probably looks promising, not in vain it is the most used.

I don't think that finding Good URL shorteners is a difficult task or problem. All you have to do is just make some research, try them out and compare results.

I don't think that finding Good URL shorteners is a difficult task or problem. All you have to do is just make some research, try them out and compare results.
Finding url shortners is not a difficult task but you can not earn a passive income with it. But have you ever used any url shortners.

Finding url shortners is not a difficult task but you can not earn a passive income with it. But have you ever used any url shortners.
Nope, i've never used any URl shortners. I just feel it won't be a difficult task even though i've noy tried it out myself.

Nope, i've never used any URl shortners. I just feel it won't be a difficult task even though i've noy tried it out myself.
I've never used any url shortners as well. But that's not a big deal whenever you are interested on url shortners they are always available for you.

I don't know much about that nor how the URL shortener works,but I will advice you to do research about how it is and how it works,or watch tutorials on YouTube about it.

I don't know much about that nor how the URL shortener works,but I will advice you to do research about how it is and how it works,or watch tutorials on YouTube about it.
True. He make a research on them he will surely find more information about them. There are many search engines all you need to do is to visit those search engines and make a research.

True. He make a research on them he will surely find more information about them. There are many search engines all you need to do is to visit those search engines and make a research.
Yea,that is the only way I can advice him so that he can get more information about it,but did you know anything about it,you can share with me.

Yea,that is the only way I can advice him so that he can get more information about it,but did you know anything about it,you can share with me.
Giving information can be very hard because I don't have idea on it. But what do you think is the best way for him to find his solution? What way will you recommend.

It seems as if all of us are new to that,so in that case the best way to settle that case is for him to watch tutorial on YouTube to know how it is.

These are the best url shortners
  • Bitly for the best all-round URL shortener.
  • Rebrandly for creating branded links.
  • TinyURL for fast and anonymous short URLs.
  • BL.INK for small business owners.
  • URL Shortener by Zapier for automatically creating short links.
  • Shorby for Instagram users.
Bitly is a powerful (and popular) tool for shortening URLs.

The free service lets you shorten links using the Bit.ly domain name, while the premium service lets you use your own custom domain name.

Bitly has features like link retargeting in the paid version. You can track individual links and get related analytics on your dashboard. It even measures your marketing campaign performance for a specific location

Last edited:
I think most of the comments isn't talking the mind of the poster. Yes, bitly is apparently the best link shortners around but you can't make money with it. I guess that the poster is talking about the best link shortners to make money with.

Bit.ly and tinyurl are the trending and best link shorteners available though I think the former has grown to be the biggest of the shorteners.
Link shorteners have made life easy by helping reduce long texts and links.

Using the url shortners could be very tiring for the website visitors. Lots of ads and redirections. For someone who had no patience, It will be very frustrating. The best url shortner is bitly but you can't earn with it.

I think bit ly is the best url shortner. It is available for free (it also has a premium version) However, this is not a paying url shortner. I have tested paying url shortner but had to give up when I found that earning is near to impossible.

Majority of the link shortner are time-waster. You have to generate huge amounts of traffic before you can make decent amount of money with this money making method. I prefer to engage in get paid to post as it is pretty much easy and predictable.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back