What's new

What are the best things to know as a manager in an organization

I had been a manager in several companies and the last one was in a non-profit organization. My job is to handle the computers in our office. When there is a problem with technology they come to me. I have to know my area of discipline (technology) so as everyone will believe that I am a good manager.

one basic thing for you to know as a manager in a business use you as a manager supposed to know that all the factors of production are under you okay you are made to utilise labour capital and land so in order for you to produce and output

The dutie of a manager is so that there would be a seamless operation in the organisation,The manager shedule task and sets out achievable objectives and the proceses to acomplish them.He ensure the job shedules are given to competent personnel and task are complited within stipulated time.

There are a few things you should know as a manager:-

1) Do not underestimate the performance of your employees.

2) Always appreciate your employees.

3) Do not pressurize your employees or overload them.

4) Do not behave badly towards your employees.

I myself work as an agent at an organization, so my response is based on my own persepective as an employee.

This that the manager most know in an organization are is duties like he or she most make sure he is carrying out his responsibility like managing the company very well and make sure his giving full duties of the company account
As a manager you should be completely aware of your çompany surroundings , making surr that the staff is not making any mistakes and they are getting proper requirements for the development of the company.

I believe as a manager you must understand that you are entrusted with the responsibility of coordinating all the human and non human resources in an organization to ve able to maximize productivity in an organization
Post automatically merged:

one basic thing for you to know as a manager in a business use you as a manager supposed to know that all the factors of production are under you okay you are made to utilise labour capital and land so in order for you to produce and output
I totally support this I could remember when I was still in highschool our teacher taught us that for efficient results in any organization, the manager is responsible to properly control all factors of productions, labour, land, capital and enterprenuer

A manager should know about every of the companys asset. The manager should also know about shareholders if any. A manager should also be aware of the financial worth of the company andd the employees salary

You cannot excel as a manager unless you have experience working on the lowest level of your company. I mean if you work in a bank, and if you have never worked as a teller, how can you become a good manager.

This that the manager most know in an organization are is duties like he or she most make sure he is carrying out his responsibility like managing the company very well and make sure his giving full duties of the company account
The responsibilities of a manager cannot be exhausted, all a good manager needs to have in mind is the success of the organization and the welfare of the staff, with these in mind he or she will use their initiative to ensure things run smoothly.

A manager of a business most know everything about the business down to core of the business, the mental strength of the remaining employee and the weakness of their competitors.

One of the best thing used to know as a manager in an organisation, you are there to manage the affairs of the organisation in order for the organisation to move to the next level

The things to know about the establishment as a manager is to know how the establishment works their rules and guidelines that guilds the companies operations and services.
Post automatically merged:

The things to know about the establishment as a manager is to know how the establishment works their rules and guidelines that guilds the companies operations and services.

He or she must master the his or her job description and must be a very good communicator, managers must be good at psychology, they must study the behavioural pattern of their employees go know when they are not fully motivated to work, and to restore sanctity in the work place.

A good manager should know how to manage inter/intra personal relationship between his/her office and other counterparts in the business. A manager should know that part of his duty is to oversee the entire operations in the orga.

Managers should be aware of his workers capacities and capabilities. This will enable him to out the right person in the right place. Also, manager should know how to manage conflicts when they ensue

As a manager you must know that you are there as a manager to save and take care of the employee and the organization. The manager should know that if the employee succeeds in their duties the manager have also succeeded

A manager is employed to oversee the operation and activities of an organisation in datails,He should understand his job schedule and the overall daily objectives of the organisation and then use this template to ensure that those under him are given this fractional responsibility to achieve the organisation goals.His responsibility is to give a proper accountability to the directors.

I think his mental health should be one of the things to look into and know how he handles issuses around the company. Is he a problem slover or just one who orders people around like a slave?
Nice one. The manager should not just be someone that barks orders left and right, he should also be a problem solver and should be to not just manage the company resources but also be able to manage any situation that comes his way

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back