What's new

what are the best Ptc sites to promote your links!!

Anis Boukezzoula

Team Manager
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 4, 2020
USD
$18.1100USD
Biznotes
I always want to discover new Ptc sites in order to share and gain some referrals to my sites.

I know Adbtc.top, Ptc share, Coinpay, Ptc share and for me those are some of the best Ptc sites in this field.

so anyone know other effective sites to promote there?

I think vuexybux.com is a very good site where you can promote your sites.
You can customize your ads and the prices are good.

This User is on vacation. Response time may be delayed. Vacation to Dec 24, 2026.
I think vuexybux.com is a very good site where you can promote your sites.
You can customize your ads and the prices are good.
is the traffic there good? have you tried it before?
Try faucet site like faucetcrypto or faucetpay they too help to promote links
yeah, it will be a good idea for sure, I just forget it.

I always want to discover new Ptc sites in order to share and gain some referrals to my sites.

I know Adbtc.top, Ptc share, Coinpay, Ptc share and for me those are some of the best Ptc sites in this field.

so anyone know other effective sites to promote there?
You can to try this sites. Earndoing, neobux, star-clicks.

is the traffic there good? have you tried it before?

yeah, it will be a good idea for sure, I just forget it.
Yes, I use the site often.
For example, if you add $ 0.1 you get 600 credits.
For a 5-second ad, 1 credit is required, so 600 site visits.
For a 10-second advertisement, 2 credits are required.
And so on ...
The traffic is high, and the credits are running out quickly.

This User is on vacation. Response time may be delayed. Vacation to Dec 24, 2026.
Maybe one can also try paid to click sites like coinpayu, or Adbtc because they have a lot of traffic even though the advertising package is sometimes costly. One can also try the popular faucet sites like cointiply and timebucks to see how things will go.

Thanks for asking this question, personally I have wondered and search for PTC site where I can advertise my link but all I arrive at is disappointment. But after going through the suggestion on this question, I think I now have a range of PTC site to explore starting with coinpay.

Neobux. NEOBUX is the chief as it is one of the most trustable and reliable sites. Clixsense. InboxDollars. PrizeRebel. Scarlet-Clicks. Paidverts. Heedyou. Makeculous. ySense is the most trusted and popular site for earning money. Scarlet-Clicks. Ojooo. PaidVerts. RewardingWays.

Well it depends on the link you want to promote, for me I will advise you to use Facebook if you have an important link maybe a website that you really want people to know about so they can actually petronize you, Facebook will actually fetch you customers without stress

Honestly, I am just here to read comments and learn about the best ptc site to promote your link. I have no idea about the competition amongst all of them.

Of using this PTC sites to advertise your links can actually get you the traffic you need for your links product or service you're rendering, then pick from among the many already listed and run with it

I don't know much about paid to click sites but all I know is that someone will pay you to click on his link that is a good way of making money online but that is not the best way you can build a blog that can be your lifetime business or full-time business

There are many site to promote your products on paid to post forums but it depends on the kind of products you want to promote because some don't even need to be promoted on PTP sites

You can advertise this website on get paid to post forums you know. There is probability that's those who are active in those forums can possibly join your referral link. If you are a trusted member it will be easy for you to and more referral from those forums.

There are so many PTC platforms where one can place links just like the ones you have mentioned above. You can also try some of the ones suggested above and see how they can help too. Personally, I have not placed any link on these PTC sites yet, I am just earning by clicking ads there. That is my opinion.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back