What's new

What are the best criteria to use in choosing a stock or stocks for long term investment.

Lol. People like to think that they can make or decide good stock, I think the best is just to seek the opinion of a professional stock manager.

You firstly have to consider how well that stock has established itself in the market and how long has been existing. You also need to look at what experts are saying about it.

The best criteria you need to use in choosing a stock for long term is the product of the company, check if the product the company is into is in high demand in the market

Before engaging in things like this, stocks it's expected of you to have a better knowledge about it operation and also have a mentor someone who has been good into the business to always help you out with ideas.

Before stepping in to a broker to buy stock , I always advice you seek advice from those who has gone far or better still you research on Google but I'd recommend someone to buy Microsoft stock as a long-term

You should check the company profile to see if the company is a well-known and respected brand that you can trust to be in the market for a long time.

For financial assets in supplies one of the absolute most typically utilized tool is actually typically the monetary declaration. The monetary declaration has actually information on exactly how effectively the solid is actually carrying out on the monetary edge. Using this you can easily job just the amount of revenue the business will certainly create the complying with year. Likewise you will likewise have the ability to take a check out just the amount of the business deserves as well as just the amount of it owes to creditors. All of these varieties are actually extremely important so as to create financial assets choices.

Though I am not into any stock buying at the moment but I am eager to learn how the stock market works through discussion like this since we are here not only to earn but also to learn. Getting this information will definitely help me when I am ready to go into stocks. I commend all those who have contributed in one way or another. That is my opinion.

The future value of such stock should be foreshadowed. Also, you should have a good mentorship who can guide you on which stock to invest and not to.

From my little knowledge, I'll say the first thing to do is to know about the company, their relevance and how well they'll fare in future. The kind of services they offer would also help you in determining if the establishment would be relevant in a decade from when you decide to invest

Choose the shares that is on steady run since a long time. Do not invest in any share that has become zero to hero in a short time. This could be a result of insider trading or market manipulation.

Personally, I don't really know much about how stock investment works which is why I would always leave it for professional to do all the job for me.

I don't have any idea about stock trading now as I am only concentrating in my cryptocurrency, I believe stock trading is only for large business organisation that have millions and billions of dollars to invest.

The investors now have access to check the performance of the company before buying stock.The challenge lies in selecting the right information for assessing a specific stock and evaluating it correctly. The process of selecting what stocks to invest in can take sometimes but it is very necessary

People invest in the stock market with different expectation and strategies so as to achieve their economic goal.
As a young man, someone advised that I invest in stock, that was years ago, investment was made in a bank stock, few year later the bank folded and their assets we're acquired by another bank, all those who invested, lost their investments.
So my question is what are things young investors should consider before investing in a stock for the long term?
Ok, bro, maybe you just buy stocks on the advice of friends, don't read stock movement indexes and don't do fundamental and technical analysis. Fundamentals such as having large market capitalists (such as cryptocurrencies), Issuers with clear and promising business models, corporate profits, not having debt greater than the Debt Equity Ratio (DER). Stocks become market leaders or bluechips. Buy stocks that have high volatility and are liquid traded on the stock market every day. and stocks should have a large number of lots so that the price is not easily manipulated.

Know the Company The first thing an investor should do is to go through the history of the company. The history of a company tells the journey of the company and its accomplishments. History narrates what path company chose for growth, whether it did acquisition for growth or invested in its own business to grow. Next, an investor should read is the philosophy, mission and vision of the company, these things help to understand the focus of the company. Once an investor go through the company profile, he will has understanding of the company business.
These are very valid features to note in any organisation especially ijn a blue chip company.Their history of giving out dividens,bonuses and thier earnings per share is also another factor to consider.

I am not well-versed with stocks but I have the confidence to choose blue chip stocks in case I would invest. Blue chip means stocks of a big and reliable corporation that has a good track record for many years. The only stocks that I presently own is the shares in the biggest bank in our country.

My brother there is nothing like cryteria, what you must find out first is the companies reputation and there history, find out how long they have been in existence, check their review, do they have positive reviews or negative one? If you know those who have invested already do well to ask them. this things are more than necessary than everyother thing.
i think these are among the things one should look out for before investing ypur money in the stock of a company.Their board and technical personel and expertise in their field,earning per share and lots more.

I think that the criteria would be the performance of the stock. A good and performing stock could be kept for a very long period of time. If the stocks isn't doing well, it's not deemed for a long-term investment.

A simplified explanation of what is stock is that stocks are bits of a company sold out on the stock market. So before buying a stock ensure that the stock is sold by s company whose prospects of making huge profits in the nearest future is high and wouldn't liquidate due to it already in place business plan.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back