What's new

What are the Benefits of a Current Account?

I was at the bank last week to carry out some transactions and I noticed the sharp decline of Current account holders in my country Nigeria. Majority of people had abandoned their current account and opened a savings account. This lead me to ask what they saw in a current account in the first place. Forum members, can you enlighten I and others who don't know the benefits of a Current account.
Initially that current account I don't know what different it as with other account because I do see current account from the screen of the ATM whereas my first about was savings.

Cheques, pay-orders, or demand-drafts can be issued via a current account for making direct payments to creditors. Overdraft facilities are also available for current account holders. The presence of small interest earnings on account balance makes a current account all the more attractive for its users.
True that is some of the reason why a current acount is very good ,and also when applying for some official engagement or some loan facility you are require to present a curent account details.

A current account is different from a savings account in the sense tgatvit is a zero charge interest account and so one can withdraw any amount without charges.

In my views current account will be of more important to salary earners, as a business individual you are not expected to save your money in a current account because they normally withdraw some charges unlike the savings account.

A current account provides a proof of payment · Cheques provide more security · Pay bills (or people) easily, and get paid easily · Ease of access with online banking · No transaction limits.
I think that calls for the reason why a lot of corporate firms and organisations go for current account,because most of its features and facility favours coporate outfit,like cheque isuance,overdraft and the likes.

Benefits of a Current Account
Overdraft: you can ask for an overdraft if you operate a current account. Withdrawals: you can withdraw as much as you want without limitations. You can withdraw across the counter or at cash points. Deposits: there is no limits to what a current account holder can deposit.

Current account is important but not all time's. The only important of current account is to save enough money . Many entrepreneurs uses current account to save their funds.

The current account includes deposits, withdrawals, and contra transactions. Such accounts are also called the Demand Deposit Account. A Current account can be opened in most of the commercial banks. A current account being a zero-account, is generally associated with huge transactions on a regular basis.
And also there are some benefits that the holder of a curent account has that a normal savings account do not enjoy,the issuance of a cheque book that can be used to withdraw money over the counter is another advantage.

Well, for me right now I don't prefer saving money on my bank, I think it will be more better to find a good business idea and invest in it, what do you think?

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back