What's new

What are the alternatives for REMOTASKS?

push workers is a nice one because there are a lot of tasks and it is not complicated like rapid workers (Paypal only) or sprout gigs (level system ranking) so for one unsatisfied task lose a lot of points in level ranking especially level 10.
I have not used push workers, however, I have used sproutgigs when it was called picoworkers. I have also used rapid workers and microworkers. Please tell me more about pushworkers. How much you can earn per tasks and what kind of tasks are available.

I have not used push workers, however, I have used sproutgigs when it was called picoworkers. I have also used rapid workers and microworkers. Please tell me more about pushworkers. How much you can earn per tasks and what kind of tasks are available.
Most of the tasks are social media accounts and you could reach a payout in 5 $ however check-in button if you say don't have access means the job is not available to your region they do not ghost jobs like that so by error I start once a job when sending proof I discover it is geotargeted.

Most of the tasks are social media accounts and you could reach a payout in 5 $ however check-in button if you say don't have access means the job is not available to your region they do not ghost jobs like that so by error I start once a job when sending proof I discover it is geotargeted.
How long does it take to reach $5? Let's say I spend one hour on the site doing various activities, how much will I earn? Is it possible to earn $1 a day on the platform? What payment options do they have?

How long does it take to reach $5? Let's say I spend one hour on the site doing various activities, how much will I earn? Is it possible to earn $1 a day on the platform? What payment options do they have?
They offer crypto payment and PayPal. It is possible to combine multiple social media account tasks to earn such an amount of money but do website offers or tasks add to social media ones? But I guess you could earn 0,50 $ per day if you do multiple social media tasks, unlike tasks that could offer 0,30 $ per task instead of 0,02 $ for social media tasks.
1698946923909.png
1698946957221.png
This is difference between them app applications or sites rewards more.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back