What's new

What are the alternatives for REMOTASKS?

Yanizie

StrategyBits
100 Posts Club
Jan 21, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Remotasks is a web platform to do task and pays you through paypal. You'll be tagging images, transcribing audio tapes, moderating content, and so much more.

Recently I failed many exams and tasks resulting for me to gain less tasks. Its not paying me anymore good payment.

What are the alternatives for Remotasks?

I thought i was coming to read the alternative to remotask because of the title of the thread. Well, i heard about remotask in this forum and decided to give it a try but I could not understand how the platform works. Even when I read through the guidelines I still did not understand. Personally, I don't know of any alternative to the above platform.

I don't quite know sites that engage in this remote tasks. Please could you give us some of them so we make researches?

Picoworkers: it is one of the best alternative to remotasks. I have an account on the platform and there are people that make tangible amount of money from it on monthly basis. You really need to be very consistent to make something tangible.

I also haven't been active of late on Remo. I think they're removing some countries from working on the platform. Where are you located?
The tasks available are of low pay especially if you're from Africa. They're doing this because they're trying to get rid of people cause most people were having multiple accounts.

I joined Picoworkers but I think depending on your location some people make good money from it. I'll try to work more on it so that I can give a better review of it.

I also haven't been active of late on Remo. I think they're removing some countries from working on the platform. Where are you located?
The tasks available are of low pay especially if you're from Africa. They're doing this because they're trying to get rid of people cause most people were having multiple accounts.

I joined Picoworkers but I think depending on your location some people make good money from it. I'll try to work more on it so that I can give a better review of it.
people are the major reason why those platforms clamp down on them. every website has their policy and having multiple accounts is always against it. That is probably very bad. BTW, picoworkers, microworkers are good alternatives.

Picoworkers: it is one of the best alternative to remotasks. I have an account on the platform and there are people that make tangible amount of money from it on monthly basis. You really need to be very consistent to make something tangible.
Picoworkers is based in levels and sustain a high level by performing jobs is risky (-10*level worker) but with gigs as expert you could provide services and earn decent amount of money.

Picoworkers is based in levels and sustain a high level by performing jobs is risky (-10*level worker) but with gigs as expert you could provide services and earn decent amount of money.
Yeah, your level really matters a lot when it comes to picoworkers. if you get to the higher level your chances of making a lot of money will be very high compared to beginners.

people are the major reason why those platforms clamp down on them. every website has their policy and having multiple accounts is always against it. That is probably very bad. BTW, picoworkers, microworkers are good alternatives.
Picoworkers hasn't been a good platform for me due to the offers on every job. I;m still searching for a better alternative,

I am somebody who personally find get paid to forums to be much more straightforward and that is exactly why I have been sticking with them because there is a particular amount of money you can make.

Picoworkers hasn't been a good platform for me due to the offers on every job. I;m still searching for a better alternative,
The platform is actually good for some people because I have come across someone who is making reasonable amount of money as a newbie on the platform. You need some level of consistency to succeed.

Drawbacks of Picoworkers previously known as SproutGigs now:
Microjobs issues:
1 - You aren't able to deposit with Uphold having issues with their deposit system
2 - If you add 100 positions possible the job still paused from monday to saturday to resume work after that : Paused and Running job faces issue
3 - Having job finished while ask for a revise from remaining positions (not fixed)
Gigs issues:
Money earned from earned balance couldn't be spent to hire employees and this is unfair
Making tasks issues:
1 - Hold a task don't work, job is finished and return fee of holding
2 - Remote workers : Means that if you claim misleading job generally support won't take you as serious request unless there are multiple complains on the group
3 - Level issue: One unsatisfied task on Level 10 means 50 satisfied tasks this let me discontunie earning from tasks and switch for earning from surveys
4 - Low customer support reply: They have ready answers and not dynamic as per requirements
Payment system issue:
1 - Not having saved LTC address you have to retype LTC address each time which seems waste of time
2 - 26 % VAT per cashout is huge fee even exchangers of biznotes won't take such fee for a simple LTC cash out
The platform is actually good for some people because I have come across someone who is making reasonable amount of money as a newbie on the platform. You need some level of consistency to succeed.
Try to reach level 8 and run a gig on the site better than doing tasks for pennies.

I first heard of remotasks in your topic. I don't know how this site works and what kind of jobs they offer, but the majority of forum members suggested Pico Workers is the good alternative for remotasks site. Maybe their opinion is right. So, I believe that once you try this site.

I can give you many alternatives to Remotask . There are throngs of them on the internet as you speak but I would give you the one that I've been working on and I've made withdrawals on several occasions . The name of the platform is picoworkers.

Remotasks is a web platform to do task and pays you through paypal. You'll be tagging images, transcribing audio tapes, moderating content, and so much more.

Recently I failed many exams and tasks resulting for me to gain less tasks. Its not paying me anymore good payment.

I would recommend you to be active on sites such as AdComment, Jobboy and Sproutgigs which offer you payment for completing small tasks ranging from liking posts on social media to downloading apps.

Some alternatives to Remotasks include Clickworker, Appen, CrowdFlower, Amazon Mechanical Turk, and Microworkers. These websites provide services like performing tasks, conducting surveys, and offering data integration services.

There are a lot of sites that work exactly like remotask, you can try microworkers, sproutsgigs, rapidworkers, pushworkers. etc. if you are looking for a site that pays better than these micro job sites, you can try mturk. Howeve,r the problem with mturk is it is not abailable in many places.

There are a lot of sites that work exactly like remotask, you can try microworkers, sproutsgigs, rapidworkers, pushworkers. etc. if you are looking for a site that pays better than these micro job sites, you can try mturk. Howeve,r the problem with mturk is it is not abailable in many places.
push workers is a nice one because there are a lot of tasks and it is not complicated like rapid workers (Paypal only) or sprout gigs (level system ranking) so for one unsatisfied task lose a lot of points in level ranking especially level 10.

Analogs and alternatives to Remotasks can be: SproutGigs, Hiretalents, and Rapidworkers. These sites belong to the type of Micro-freelancing. All the listed sites are verified and reliable even on Trustpilot.

Analogs and alternatives to Remotasks can be: SproutGigs, Hiretalents, and Rapidworkers. These sites belong to the type of Micro-freelancing. All the listed sites are verified and reliable even on Trustpilot.
HireTalents means to top up your Payeer account because they add Advcash and you could from Advcash top up your Payeer account easily without the need to pass by the LTC network like previously.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back