What's new

What are the advantages of using mortgage to buy a house?

Seriously a lot of people will be interested because it will relieve them the heavy burden of paying rent and they will rather be using that money to be paying out their house debt. It is even better than saving millions of naira to buy a land and so on.
True this type of arrangement lift a lot of burden from the beneficiary,as he would be able to vary his mortgage payment and have some money to plan for other things.it is a very relieving package.
Post automatically merged:

Seriously a lot of people will be interested because it will relieve them the heavy burden of paying rent and they will rather be using that money to be paying out their house debt. It is even better than saving millions of naira to buy a land and so on.
True this type of arrangement lift a lot of burden from the beneficiary,as he would be able to vary his mortgage payment and have some money to plan for other things.it is a very relieving package.

Last edited:
Post automatically merged:

Sometimes the disadvantages of this is always that they design and maybe the location of the building may not actually be the location we actually wanted to build our dream house, that is why a lot of people give up on something like this.

Sometimes the disadvantages of this is always that they design and maybe the location of the building may not actually be the location we actually wanted to build our dream house, that is why a lot of people give up on something like this.
I think i have seen similar something like that before,because most persons who have been livung their lives in the city,would find it very inconvinient to stay on the outskirt of the city that the government or private developers developed.

If you use the mortgage system to buy your house, the advantage of it is that you'll be allowed to move into the property to take possession of it while you keep up with the agreed instalmental payments in the contract

I think i have seen similar something like that before,because most persons who have been livung their lives in the city,would find it very inconvinient to stay on the outskirt of the city that the government or private developers developed.
Yes I think this is always the greater disadvantages in this opportunity if not a lot of people would have been very much interested. And also sometimes the house can be quite expensive. You could be asked to buy a 5-million naira house with 9 million.

Yes I think this is always the greater disadvantages in this opportunity if not a lot of people would have been very much interested. And also sometimes the house can be quite expensive. You could be asked to buy a 5-million naira house with 9 million.
That is basically the true fact,majority of developers would hike the price of their properties once it is in the heart of the city and with this most persons would not be able to afford it that way.

That is basically the true fact,majority of developers would hike the price of their properties once it is in the heart of the city and with this most persons would not be able to afford it that way.
Well it is always for their own disadvantage because most people who done this will not be able to sell such a property in which the prices in intentionally hike for the main purpose of making so much profit.

One of the advantages is that it makes you a property owner and in that case you are free from rent but then you should be able to pay back and so before going Into such you must be sure you will be capable of paying back

Using a mortgage to buy homes in my country isn't popular at all. You pay upfront, in installment, or build your own house. I understand the perks that people enjoy include low-interest rates and also the fact that they don't have immediate funds to make the purchase.

The interest rates on a mortgage are generally lower than for other types of borrowing. Lenders can offer a variety of mortgages such as fixed-rate, tracker or discounted deals. It's possible to find a specific mortgage deal that's ideal for your circumstances and also make it an affordable option.Also, The mortgage is repaid little by little on a monthly basis, and depending on the interest rate, your monthly repayments could well be much lower than the rent you would pay in your area.

What are the benefits of using mortgage financing to buy house that you know? Is it worth it that someone might be in debt for all his Lifetime because of mortgage payment?
Ownership of a house through mortgage allows you the opportunity of acquire a house anytime. The interest usually attached to mortgage is low and you can choose a comfortable repayment plan.

It's a nice idea buying a house courtesy of mortgage banks because it's cost effective. One can pay on instalments though it will take years to pay back but it's better.

Some people really use that because of emergency to get out of tenancy or to own a property that they'd consider good or cheap to buy at that particular moment to me there's a lot more more advantage if you are hundred percent sure to pay back the money and other advantage in the sense that you can have your property in a shortest period of time,you can take opportunity you think are cheap and cool enough for you ,that's all I know.

I wouldn't personally advice mortgage but it is at advantage because it enables one to acquire or own a property quickly. The only thing is that one may take a very long period to pay back.

One of the advantages to mortgage in house purchases is that, at the end of the payment of the mortgage, the property will automatically become yours instead of paying of rentals for period of year without benefits.

It gives you easy access to the house of your choice for a flexible payment method. The payment method is very easy and it will be spread for a long period of time.

One of the biggest advantages that you can be able to get for using mortgages to buy a house is that you do not need to use necessary money that you could have used to start your business in order to purchase a house that is not going to be generating your money.

The mortgage will allow you have access to your dream home while you pay installmentally. The best mortgage is the one with flexible payment options and it's not really common.

If it really involves you getting to a state of being in debt all through a lifetime, I do not think it is worth it at all because you just have to think about a way of raising the money you need by yourself.

The use of mortgage in the purchase of any housing property or landed property is not a better option for me at all. This is an agreement in which something terrible can happen and you will arrested sometimes the property you buy can not refund their money.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back