What's new

What are the advantages of using mortgage to buy a house?

Mortgage seems not be very effective and popular in my country. The main advantage of mortgage is that you can own a house and pay little by little.

Mortgage seems not be very effective and popular in my country. The main advantage of mortgage is that you can own a house and pay little by little.

it's actually a shame that in my country no one gives you a mortgage for you to get me your own house because they believe that most people keeps on defaulting in paying back a mortgage and as a result of that it's not available here.

One of the main advantage of using mortgage to buy a house or even any property is that you quickly on the kind of house you desire within a short period of time.

Exactly actually why a lot of people who are facing challenges to acquire their own house right now I'm looking for banks that will offer them mortgage for them to use it to get their house

Actually I don't understand this thread about mortgage and I think I definitely need to read more on business related to management of properties and the rest but the reviews here have definitely helped me a little.

In a situation whereby I'm looking for 20 million to buy a new house then I was able to get the right amount from mortgage then it makes it very easy for me to get my house and pay the mortgage in installment.

well no matter how you look at it there's always a negative and positive side to everything so what you are going to consider is how much negativity is involved?
One of the disadvantage of using mortgage to buy a house is most times if you are being sent off from your work or you lost your job the house I can be taken from you but it has the advantage because it helps people to acquire building property with no stress.

Yes it's actually very challenging when you happen to lose your job unexpectedly when you have already acquired a mortgage and purchase to your house, it's going to be very difficult for you to meet up and pay off the mortgage.

Yes it's actually very challenging when you happen to lose your job unexpectedly when you have already acquired a mortgage and purchase to your house, it's going to be very difficult for you to meet up and pay off the mortgage.
One friend who experienced that issue of losing his job while paying the mortgage on his home was forced to sell the house. His bargain is for the down payment paid to him and the rest is the monthly installment of the mortgage. At least he was able to recover some of his investment that he was able to buy a lot later on.

If you are actually afforded the opportunity to sell off the property, you can be able to pay back your mortgage then it's a win-win situation for you because you don't really have to lose everything.

Have gone through alot of reviews actually and I think have gotten a hint on how mortgage works out on properties or house aquired it gives a solid base and confidence. It's secure.

The fact is that getting a mortgage to buy a house is that very difficult as most people think it is because the bank or financial institution will require a lot of paper works to approve it.

The fact is that getting a mortgage to buy a house is that very difficult as most people think it is because the bank or financial institution will require a lot of paper works to approve it.
There are so many advantage of using mortgage to buy a house it help you to get your dream house because you can be able to pay instulmentally

Seriously this is why I really appreciate the Western world because they make it very easy for the Citizens to be able to acquire these mortgages that will be used to acquire their houses without any stress but over here in the developing country is not possible.

Seriously this is why I really appreciate the Western world because they make it very easy for the Citizens to be able to acquire these mortgages that will be used to acquire their houses without any stress but over here in the developing country is not possible.
One basic advantage of using mortgage to buy a house is that you can buy a very expensive house or luxurious house with mortgage because you pay is installmentally

One basic advantage of using mortgage to buy a house is that you can buy a very expensive house or luxurious house with mortgage because you pay is installmentally

Exactly, as long as you have a very good means of getting money to use and pay off your mortgage debt over time, it's definitely worth it on the long run because it makes life easier for you.

Some advantages of buying a house or property through mortgage is that there is a longer time given to pay up. Other system usually give like six months or so but with mortgage it takes longer even up to years. And in some cases they even allow you to start making use of the property, then you can use the rents or profit gotten from it to pay back little by little

Some advantages of buying a house or property through mortgage is that there is a longer time given to pay up. Other system usually give like six months or so but with mortgage it takes longer even up to years. And in some cases they even allow you to start making use of the property, then you can use the rents or profit gotten from it to pay back little by little
Using mortgage to buy house helps you to buy your dream house and you can pay installmentally with this you don't have much stress in terms of payment.

We did that to our advantage. When we were renting at 8,000 pesos per month the mortgage installment was only 13,000 which is not so high. After 1 year we had adjusted to our budget and from then on the installment payment was not an issue anymore. Now we are fully paid with the mortgage.

Mortgage is when you pay a little percentage of the total cost of a house and it becomes yours and balance is spread over a long period of years. The advantage in this is the ease in owning a home,also the flexibility in the repayment plan.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back