What's new

What Are Some Ways To Stop Black Market?

The government is always behind it because they are the one's that hoard what's supposed to be out well in circulation. It's like what's going on with our lack of new Naira notes but you can buy it from black market which are the POS dealers.

I think that the black market cannot be operated without the involvement of the government. many government officials could be corrupt and they may be involved in corruption.

One way to stop black market is to legalize those goods and services that are offered in the black market. This would just make it open and less attractive to be sold in the black market.

I also believe that this is one of the best and fastest way for black market to be taken care of but unfortunately some of the Ministries and government officials that are supposed to work against the black market are the one's sponsoring it.

I also believe that this is one of the best and fastest way for black market to be taken care of but unfortunately some of the Ministries and government officials that are supposed to work against the black market are the one's sponsoring it.
That's very true. The stakeholders might even be the ones sabotaging the efforts of government so they can make abnormal profits. To stop black market, the country would need a sincere government.

Don't even think about it because it is just not possible. For every official.arketthere is always a black market. Even the government are not able to do anything to that.

That's very true. The stakeholders might even be the ones sabotaging the efforts of government so they can make abnormal profits. To stop black market, the country would need a sincere government.

Well, I think that certain companies could be involved in black marketing. This is because they want to invest in this kind of market in order to increase their profits, and this is unethical.

For me, I think the black market in dollar exchange prevalent in my country can be controlled by the government making the dollar abundant through encouraging exports. With the abundant supply of the dollar, the price would drop and the black market would be eliminated.

This is actually part of the reason why the situation in my country is very bad right now because the government are the ones that are sponsoring every bad aspect of policies that is helping them to make more money at the expense of the general citizens.

This is actually part of the reason why the situation in my country is very bad right now because the government are the ones that are sponsoring every bad aspect of policies that is helping them to make more money at the expense of the general citizens.

The government in here is also really irresponsible. They are depending too much on international organisations and other countries in order to borrow money.

Black market is one of the worst markets. Unfortunately, it is really hard to stop such kind of market because this kind of market will exist, no matter what. So, what steps could be taken to end this kind of market? I do not think that we should rely entirely on the government to stop this kind of market.
Lolz, there are different type of black market . In terms of dollar exchange black market I wouldn't want it to be stopped because it profitable to the Masses..
You should have at least mention some of the disadvantage or problem associated with black market and the reason why it should be stopped.

The way to stop black market is to pass law that bind every citizen to sell black market regardless of situation in the nation. Government also should stop black market because they are the owners of most black market. We are all equal before the law as far as we are practicing constitution.

The black market can never be stopped. Those who are into selling in the black pay heavy taxes to ministries in charge of stopping their business activities. They have the backing of those in authorities. When some of the products they sell are out of stock, they will still have. We face the challenge every day with buying petrol.

The black market is liked by most people because they sell things cheaply. I think government policies should also aim at discouraging citizens from patronizing these black markets. For example, being found with black market products should be a crime.

I have never seen any black market that is selling whatever they are selling at cheap price because mostly when they are in business, whatever product they are selling are normally out of stock. They tend to take advantage of the scarcity in the market to hike the prices of their products.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back