What's new

What are some things you realized when you got mature?

Davvis12

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jul 24, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
  1. Even adults sometimes don't know what their doing: Most adults can be clueless and trying to figure out things just like everyone
  2. Not Everyone you meet can be trustworthy: I don't think you need to be mature to understand that your trust should be the hard to get.
  3. It's an Important thing to Thank people: you should make it a habit to always say thank you.
  4. In my Opinion Life is so much better when people don’t know what you are up to.
  5. It's actually you vs you(my best friend taught Me that) not you vs anyone else, how were you last year and what changed this year.
  6. Don’t let sudden loneliness make you lower your standards.
  7. Happiness is a secret key: learn to find happiness within yourself
  8. Maturity comes with experience not age we all should know that
  9. Never Take love for granted: it could be the best thing and also the worse thing that can happen to you.
  10. No matter how long it took for you to be successful, you later got there.

1. Even adults sometimes don't know what their doing: Most adults can be clueless and trying to figure out things just like everyone
  2. Not Everyone you meet can be trustworthy: I don't think you need to be mature to understand that your trust should be the hard to get.
  3. It's an Important thing to Thank people: you should make it a habit to always say thank you.
  4. In my Opinion Life is so much better when people don’t know what you are up to.
  5. It's actually you vs you(my best friend taught Me that) not you vs anyone else, how were you last year and what changed this year.
  9. Never Take love for granted: it could be the best thing and also the worse thing that can happen to you.
Thanks for your realizations. I also have a lot of realizations. I also need to know what I am supposed to do in life. That means I need to discover my mission or purpose in life. If I don't know my purpose, that only means I am just chasing the wind. Its so tiresome to chase pretty rainbows. Its so tiresome just spinning round and round.

I
Thanks for your realizations. I also have a lot of realizations. I also need to know what I am supposed to do in life. That means I need to discover my mission or purpose in life. If I don't know my purpose, that only means I am just chasing the wind. Its so tiresome to chase pretty rainbows. Its so tiresome just spinning round and round.
Yes, that's true.. honestly I missed this most important part, realising that i need to have a purpose not just wasting time on things that don't matter.
Thank you

I realized that family is more important than anything. Don't trade anything for your family. Also, I learn that success can be achieved not only by hard efforts. You need to be connected with those in the game and you can succeed together.

Crying isn't a sign of weakness. Crying is a symbol of inner power since it is the only thing that is both heavy and light at the same time. It does not have to be viewed as a flaw. Things you realize when you get older include Crying is a sign of power in and of itself. A strong person will cry, then get back up and fight.
Post automatically merged:

Crying isn't a sign of weakness. Crying is a symbol of inner power since it is the only thing that is both heavy and light at the same time. It does not have to be viewed as a flaw. Things you realize when you get older include Crying is a sign of power in and of itself. A strong person will cry, then get back up and fight.

Extremely inspiration and perfectly true my friend. There is no better way to explain it. The earlier most guys realize this, the better for them.

What I realized the most when I got matured is that no one person can single handedly lift himself to the top. No matter the level of knowledge, one still needs the help of important people to achieve serious life goals.

There are so many brilliant folks out there who are scraping for food while the less intelligent ones occupy important positions. Your connections will determine how far you will go.

What I realized the most when I got matured is that no one person can single handedly lift himself to the top. No matter the level of knowledge, one still needs the help of important people to achieve serious life goals.

There are so many brilliant folks out there who are scraping for food while the less intelligent ones occupy important positions. Your connections will determine how far you will go.
Well you are right and also wrong.

It just depends on the condition you find yourself. Trust me you can lift your self by yourself.

But In certain rare case scenarios you feel like giving up and seek advice. That's when you can get help but for someone would loves doing things themself.
Am not saying help isn't important.

Am just saying that on your own you can achieve alot

Well you are right and also wrong.

It just depends on the condition you find yourself. Trust me you can lift your self by yourself.

But In certain rare case scenarios you feel like giving up and seek advice. That's when you can get help but for someone would loves doing things themself.
Am not saying help isn't important.

Am just saying that on your own you can achieve alot
80% of a man's success in life depends on the type of people around him. And yes, no man is an island. I've seen very brilliant folks go back to their village to farm after their schooling because they didn't get the right help. If one doesn't get the right help what is meant to be done in one year may take five years.

The time when you do something on your own and success is sure is way past. Very few people do it all alone and make it these days. And yes, it will take them years except the very few lucky ones. Right now connections rule the roost. Your connections will get you to the right places at the right time.

Post automatically merged:

Yes I also believe that crying is not a sign of weakness. It's a good thing to cry out what is in your heart from time to time. I believe your crying make your heart stronger to face new challenges.

One of the things I got to realise when I became matured is that you have to be you, irrespective of what people say, because people must talk. Don't be bothered about what people say.

One of the things I got to realise when I became matured is that you have to be you, irrespective of what people say, because people must talk. Don't be bothered about what people say.
I really love what you just said now, being you should be in that list and should be in the first line.
Alot of people think that its very good to please people, honestly it's bad, because just like you said people must talk.
People must complain about you no matter how much you try to be nice or how much you try to please them.
So the ultimate thing is be nice to everyone but don't inconvenience yourself for anyone

Enjoy the beautiful moments around you. Things can only get better. When I became an adult, I realized the tonnes of responsibilities and decisions to make are more like you are your own boss. No matter what you do, the family is important.

I realized that happiness is not tied down to anyone but my very self. I don't have to wait for someone to make me happy but rather I should make myself happy.

You realize you don't pluck money on trees like plucking leaves, you have to work really hard to get it. And it's then you realize that life is not a bed of roses.

I think the aspect of realising that mturity does not come with how long you have lived is very important,because you can find some persons who are way that elderly and still behave in some certain manner,experience here in parspective matters a lot.

At my early stage I thought life is straight but when maturity comes, I can see that life is bend, presently I have gather some experience of life that make me knows that experience matter most

Never judge someone especially if you've never been in their position. Life has a way of revealing things to you. Anyways let's just try as much as we can to do good always

This is one sensitive question. Maturity has taught me to ignore negative energy and stop explaining my self to anyone. I take the exit if my effort is not valued.

Maturity chiaa.. a whole lot and more to be unveiled. I have learnt that you have to be at your constant research to emerge a winner, you don't have to do what your friend or others are doing to impress, your thinking and reshuffle process should be quick but broad, you should plan to have a business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back