What are some of your favorite racing games?

Braga13

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
My favorite race game is need for speed / asphalt / gran turismo fifth part / two k drive / real racing third part / blur / street racing / rush / forza horizon / shift / fifth gear / absolute drift / death race for playstation

Vladv26

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I only play forza horizon once in a while. This is the only racing game that I like because of the graphics

Kris_Cooper

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
When it comes to racing games , nothing can beat the level of NFS Series , it's impeccable and irreplaceable. NFSU II was a game changer.

V

vest1992

I think Dirt Rally and Need 4 Speed are in my eyes favorites, even though I don t play them anymore, Oh and Truck simulator.

hani20980

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
My best racing game is Asphalt 8 for android i like playing it on my tablet also there is Need for speed
but PC version anyway im not very interested about racing games now i prefer war games

Billy

Addicted Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
My favorite racing game is of course Need For Speed (NFS), Heat. I can play it all night long.

Bigabigs

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
There are some racing games that really come with some beautiful design and captivating playing environment. And the NFS games comes with a lot of these displays I love to see that makes me enjoy playing such racing games